Chiwoo CheonWang South Korean Silver Coin

Discussion in 'Bullion Investing' started by stoster38, Feb 25, 2017.

1. longnine009

longnine009 Darwin has to eat too. Supporter

In addition to a BA looking Chiwoo and horse, it has a cool story--the god of war. Any area of numismatics is just boring hole plugging without stories.

You can see it in token collecting. Tokens are pretty boring things to look at but they have fantastic stories that give them *soul*

Last edited: Jun 20, 2017
  2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. silversiren

silversiren Active Member

As a series, the chiwoo has been a total loser, while in contrast the 2017 50th anniversary Krugerrands demand is way way way way WAY stronger, and they've appreciated in the after market a gazillion times more than the chiwoo series has, so it makes perfect sense to post pictures of the krugerrands in this thread.

P.S. the Krugerrand story is exciting and exhilarating, the Chiwoo story? BOOOoOOooOoring!

4. longnine009

longnine009 Darwin has to eat too. Supporter

Another silver hater trying to pit stackers against each other? Go read a book on strategy.

P.S Springboks are only exciting to leopards.

5. silversiren

Oh yes indeedy! I *HATE* silver with a perfect hatred LMBO!!!!!!

6. silversiren

Pit stackers against each other? Perish the thought, the stacker community is nothing if not peaceful and harmonious by nature LOL

7. silversiren

If I went to read a book on strategy, how would I ever catch up on my favorite reality show Real Housewives of Stackerville?!?!?!?!?!

8. Johndoe2000$

Johndoe2000$ Well-Known Member

I disagree, LIMBO is a good sidescroller game. :wideyed:

9. silversiren

Can we *PUHLEEEEEEZE* get back on topic?!?!?!? This thread is SUPPOSED to be covering how awesome the 2017 anniversary krugerrands are, and what a great investment opportunity they offer perspective buyers, given their EXTREMELY LOW premiums. *SHEEEEEESH*

10. mpcusa

mpcusa "Official C.T. TROLL SWEEPER"

Basically looking at it from a bullion only coin, like i said i love the design just
    not sure that the price over spot would warrant purchase for such a specialty
    coin.

11. stoster38

stoster38 Member

I'm more of a collector than a stacker. So I don't mind paying a little more for a design I like!! [emoji4]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Johndoe2000$ likes this.
  12. mpcusa

So you wouldnt have any concern about over paying ? or getting at the very least
    your premium back ? one of the first things i evaluate before purchase is the
    Likely hood when i go to sell if i cen get my money back or make a profit unless
    its something i am very passionate about.

13. stoster38

stoster38 Member

Lol like I said I'm more of a collector. So my primary motivation isn't to buy silver as an investment. If it increases in pm value that's just a bonus!! [emoji4]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

14. mpcusa

That,s always a plus :)

stoster38 likes this.
  15. ddddd

ddddd Member

silversiren likes this.
  16. stoster38

stoster38 Member

17. ddddd

ddddd Member

It's a little over $1 more per coin if only buying one. It looks like the price is good since the site started with 600 and is now only showing 14 left.

18. ddddd

ddddd Member

And they are out of stock. Well that was quick!

19. mpcusa

20. silversiren

I am a Cu investor, if I see something I dislike, I buy it without even bothering to check and see if it can be had for less money elsewhere as long as it contains at least one atom of copper in it. If it goes down in value after I acquire it, that's a bonus!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [​IMG]

21. mpcusa

I guess wishful thinking for some....LOL

Draft saved Draft deleted