Chart to help with 5x eBay bucks buying options

Discussion in 'Bullion Investing' started by Dougmeister, May 20, 2015.

1. Dougmeister

Dougmeister Well-Known Member

2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. -jeffB

-jeffB Greshams LEO Supporter

What I'm really waiting for is the chart that shows how to make eBay start sending me these promotions again. :(

Maintain likes this.
  4. Maintain

Maintain Active Member

How do you get the extra bucks, and how do you apply them. This is a great opportunity for that Canadian gold piece. Thanks!!

5. Bedford

Bedford Lackey For Coin Junkies

Pretty sure the 5X bucks does not apply to purchases made in the bullion category.

6. -jeffB

They send the offer only to certain users, according to rules that eBay doesn't publicize.

The listings from the linked article are in Coin categories, not bullion, and so they're eligible for Bucks. Finding good bullion deals that are eligible for Bucks is tricky, and that's why the Reddit list is valuable. But, since it's on Reddit, I expect the deals will sell out promptly.

7. ToughCOINS

ToughCOINS Dealer Member Moderator

I'm positive it doesn't apply to bullion. The best you can hope for is to find coins selling in the numismatic categories selling at close to bullion content.

8. -jeffB

Yup. And, again, the Reddit list linked above points to auctions in numismatic, not bullion, categories.

(I think of it as "5x eBay Bucks everywhere, but in Bullion, 5 times 0 is still zero...")

9. jwitten

jwitten Well-Known Member

My main two ebay accounts NEVER get offers. O opened one in my wife's name, and let it sit idle just to see what would happen. She gets ALL these offers! I go on a buying frenzy when she gets them, then let it sit idle when she doesn't.

throwbackid likes this.
  10. Dougmeister

Dougmeister Well-Known Member

That is a *great* idea, @jwitten . Thanks.

jwitten likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted