Canadian Wolf Series

Discussion in 'Bullion Investing' started by Comixbooks, Nov 28, 2016.

1. Comixbooks

Comixbooks Active Member

http://www.jmbullion.com/2017-3-4-oz-canadian-silver-wolf-coin/

I liked the 2015 design didn't like the 2016 version wolves were too small.
    The 2017 version looks just like the 1967 .50 cent piece Canada put out for their Centennial really like this design might pick up a Roll which are usually cheaper because they are 3/4 ounce.

2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. jwitten

jwitten Well-Known Member

They coulda made the moon look like the moon and not a wheel of swiss cheese

4. alurid

alurid Well-Known Member

Yeah, the Astrological Society has cause to chime in on that. But I think they only do that for movies.

5. rooman9

rooman9 Lovin Shiny Things

Isn't the moon made of cheese? I remember a Wallace and Gromit about that...
    I think I'll buy one of these. I loved the 2015 but the 2016 one looked terrible. The wolves ears just bugged me so much, so I didn't buy one.

6. dave_in_delaware

dave_in_delaware Active Member

I prefer the 2015 design.

7. stoster38

stoster38 Member

I have the previous ones. I like the design. Think I'll get this one too.

8. stoster38

stoster38 Member

I got the coin on Monday. Definitely looks good in my opinion. I put it in air tite direct fit capsule. The coin is little looser than I thought it should be. I'm using the same size as the capsules for the Maple Leaf. According to JM Bullion the diameter is 38mm. That's same as the ML. Seems like it's a little smaller. Anyone know where I can the "official" measurements for this coin so I can get the correct capsule? Or maybe I need to get a capsule with a ring. I prefer the direct fit but for storage purposes if I need to get a ringed holder I'm fine with that.

Thanks!!

ddddd likes this.
  9. dave_in_delaware

dave_in_delaware Active Member

Draft saved Draft deleted