Featured CAC Lesson Learned......

Discussion in 'Coin Chat' started by flintcreek6412, May 12, 2014.

1. john59

john59 Well-Known Member

That why we put it in plastic to quarantine it forever or until at least the next crack out

2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. V. Kurt Bellman

V. Kurt Bellman Yes, I'm blunt! Get over your "feeeeelings".

Agreed. And everytime I get a chance, even at national shows, I gripe about how stupid that idea is. I especially like to do it right up front where Heritage, Stacks-Bowers and Legend employees can hear me.

Most of what they handle comes out of plastic and they put it in. At the same rates we pay, right?

4. Treashunt

Treashunt The Other Frank

:)

Okay, I'll tell my son to contact you---

after the funeral.

:)

5. numisport

numisport Member

O.k., lets say I'm CAC. If I'm buying that coin sight unseen, I'll be the one to decide
    if the coin is A, B or C; and nobody else. The plus is the TPG's opinion only and I am the verifier and potential buyer. Therefore the plus added to a coins' grade really benefits the TPG more than anyone because everyone wants that plus on their holders. Remember I'm CAC and I might just start sticking on a minus to correct mistakes made by others. Oh boy would that go over well !

6. eddiespin

eddiespin Fast Eddie

I don't know what they're paying but they are forcing the coins into plastic so they can take their little rake-offs.

Draft saved Draft deleted