Buy 2010 America the Beautiful 5 Ounce Silver 5 Piece Set at Close-to-Spot Price?

Discussion in 'Bullion Investing' started by WebNomad, Mar 26, 2011.

1. mach330

mach330 Junior Member

Yea I have been to the product page but don't see where it says how many are available.. Must be blind.. :s

2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. rickmp

rickmp Frequently flatulent.

Log into your APMEX account, enter "atb" into search window, click on "go!" button, type "3000" into quantity window.
    A new window will pop up telling you how many they have left.
    217 left right now.

4. SilverCeder

SilverCeder Active Member

it doesn't say... where you type in how much you want of the item, type in 9999 and it will pop up that they dont have that many and will tell you how many they actually have! they have a little over 200 right now.

5. mach330

mach330 Junior Member

Got it now! Thank you guys! :)

6. SilverCeder

SilverCeder Active Member

No prob!

7. mach330

mach330 Junior Member

Do these go on sale to the public in 2 hours?

8. JJK78

JJK78 Member

Not sure what you mean here, do you mean from APMEX?

9. mach330

mach330 Junior Member

Yea.. It says midnight central time Monday.. is that in 2 hours or 26 hours?

10. mach330

mach330 Junior Member

From my email from APMEX..

You have until midnight (CST) Monday, April 18th, 2011, to go to the APMEX website and purchase your own set. These coins will sell out quickly so ACT NOW because there may not be any left by Monday.

EDIT: I signed up a long time ago and ordered a set yesterday when I got the email. I have friends and relatives that want them also though.

11. urbanchemist

urbanchemist US/WORLD CURRENCY JUNKIE

its probably midnight tomorrow night

12. saltysam-1

saltysam-1 Junior Member

mach330;
    12:00am (midnight) starts a new day and all time for the next 11 hours and 59 full seconds, and any fractional second after, is am. That would mean 11:59 pm, 59 seconds and fractional after, is Sunday. 12:00am (midnight) would be the first available portion of time in Monday. So it would be in approximately 2 hours from your post.

13. mach330

mach330 Junior Member

Still not able to order them..

14. Duke Kavanaugh

Duke Kavanaugh The Big Coin Hunter

Central Time if it works.

15. mach330

mach330 Junior Member

I'm central time.

16. rickmp

rickmp Frequently flatulent.

APMEX still has 93 sets. They will not ship any until May 13.

17. blitzen

blitzen Member

...and they still won't sell me one under my account or my wife one under her account

18. onecoinpony

onecoinpony Member

I've been on their ATB alert list since JUNE! No sale here either. I'm going to have to be satisfied with my other 14 sets.

19. avr5700

avr5700 Member

Ring-a-ding-ding!

APMEX is -sold out-!

20. claygump

claygump New Member

FOURTEEN! That 350 oz of silver. Holy moly

21. saltysam-1

saltysam-1 Junior Member

I just received notice of a package shipping USP Priority Mail. The only coin I was waiting for arrived in today's delivery. That leaves AMPEX as the only open possibility. It shipped at 1pm, so little to no information is available. Not even the senders name. Check and keep an eye on your emails.

Draft saved Draft deleted