Bold Precious Metals

Discussion in 'Bullion Investing' started by myownprivy, Dec 2, 2017.

1. myownprivy

myownprivy Active Member

When they first came onto the scene, there were discussions here about buying their "at spot welcome packages."
    https://boldpreciousmetals.com

Now that they have been around for awhile, what do people think of them? I am considering placing an order.

2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. losthomer

losthomer Active Member

I've ordered 3 or 4 times with them with only 1 small issue. I preordered something and never got a notice of payment received. The item shipped the first day it was available so it wasn't a problem.

4. SilverMike

SilverMike Active Member

I've ordered a couple times with no issues. They seem responsive to customers (used to charge for shipping, now they include it with a minimum purchase). They make a big deal that their insurance only covers their liability up until the package is placed in your mailbox or on your doorstep. I must say that that bothers me since I once had something stolen from my mailbox. You can add signature confirmation with that Is on you.

5. myownprivy

myownprivy Active Member

Unfortunately their free shipping on orders of $99 or more does not apply if you purchase a Welcome Package of silver at spot that makes up part of that $99.

Clearly, their $5.95 shipping charge on their Welcome Packages of 5 ounces of silver at spot is is meant to get you to still pay $1.20 per ounce over spot. So, it ends up still being an ok deal, but nothing very special.

6. mpcusa

mpcusa "Official C.T. TROLL SWEEPER" Supporter

I just checked them out, excellent price on the 2018 Queens Beast Unicorn 1 OZ
    Gold coin, they just might get my business on my next purchase :)

Draft saved Draft deleted