Bold Precious Metals

Discussion in 'Bullion Investing' started by myownprivy, Dec 2, 2017.

1. myownprivy

myownprivy Well-Known Member

When they first came onto the scene, there were discussions here about buying their "at spot welcome packages."
    https://boldpreciousmetals.com

Now that they have been around for awhile, what do people think of them? I am considering placing an order.

2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. losthomer

losthomer Active Member

I've ordered 3 or 4 times with them with only 1 small issue. I preordered something and never got a notice of payment received. The item shipped the first day it was available so it wasn't a problem.

4. SilverMike

SilverMike Well-Known Member

I've ordered a couple times with no issues. They seem responsive to customers (used to charge for shipping, now they include it with a minimum purchase). They make a big deal that their insurance only covers their liability up until the package is placed in your mailbox or on your doorstep. I must say that that bothers me since I once had something stolen from my mailbox. You can add signature confirmation with that Is on you.

5. myownprivy

myownprivy Well-Known Member

Unfortunately their free shipping on orders of $99 or more does not apply if you purchase a Welcome Package of silver at spot that makes up part of that $99.

Clearly, their $5.95 shipping charge on their Welcome Packages of 5 ounces of silver at spot is is meant to get you to still pay $1.20 per ounce over spot. So, it ends up still being an ok deal, but nothing very special.

6. mpcusa

mpcusa "Official C.T. TROLL SWEEPER"

I just checked them out, excellent price on the 2018 Queens Beast Unicorn 1 OZ
    Gold coin, they just might get my business on my next purchase :)

Draft saved Draft deleted