Black Friday Deals

Discussion in 'Bullion Investing' started by myownprivy, Nov 17, 2017.

1. Bman33

Bman33 Well-Known Member

They did last year.

2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. ddddd

ddddd Member

Bman33 likes this.
  4. oobaa47

oobaa47 New Member

Provident has Chinese pandas for only 4.49 over spot. I believe it's the 2016's but I've never seen panda's that low before.......also random ASE's for only 1.75 over spot......just picked up a tube of each.....

Bman33 likes this.
  5. Kentucky

Kentucky Supporter! Supporter

Yeah, I regretted not getting the 10 oz bar, so I went to the page. Silver was listed at $17.07 and the bars (random) priced at $178.60...however they took the $5 code, so $173.60 looked OK...also got $2.00 silver at spot.

Last edited: Nov 24, 2017
    SilverMike and Bman33 like this.
  6. Fingers crossed for some pre-1933 gold

7. ddddd

ddddd Member

There are random dated MS 63 Double Eagles on ebay via Apmex for about $85 over melt. They have had this same deal before, including when 8x ebay bucks were happening. So it might be best to wait and see as one could get the same $85 over and earn $100 in bucks.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/SPECIAL-PR...m-Year/142550950060?_trkparms=5079:5000006556

8. myownprivy

myownprivy Well-Known Member

I think I know the answer. That discount on the junk silver was applied as a coupon discount. Provident won't let you apply multiple discounts in the same order, so they automatically applied to bigger discount (which the discount on the $10 of junk you bought).

Check your order. Did they take off $6.40 as a discount on the junk silver? If it was over $5, then I bet that's why they didn't let you use the $5 coupon. They don't post that rule anywhere, but I bet that's what it is.

9. Bman33

Bman33 Well-Known Member

My discount was $6.36. What you are saying could be right. I did send them an email about not getting a discount. We'll see, I am not worried either way at this point. Anyways, that was two purchases from them so far this week. Let's see what they got tomorrow!

10. ddddd

ddddd Member

I see that eBay just put out 10x ebucks. So the pre 33 gold above would earn you $100 eBay bucks to use next quarter.

11. JM bullion on eBay, 1oz krugerrand $5.99 over spot.

12. RhinoEmpire

RhinoEmpire Hi-Yo (Ag)

Apmex any quantity pricing site wide. Good time to pick up 2018 Eagles

13. Kevin wu

Kevin wu Well-Known Member

I got 4 $ 20 liberty gold double eagle coin .( they are XF ) for $ 1280 each from apmex , and 100 E buck each coin from eBay , paying with credit card got 2% cash back , deal are good . 20171201_221148.jpg 20171201_221050.jpg

slackaction1, Kentucky and myownprivy like this.
  14. Bman33

Bman33 Well-Known Member

Finally got my Black Friday deals from Provident. A little later than expected but happy with what I got.

SilverMike likes this.
  15. Kentucky

16. Kentucky

Just got it, haven't taken any pictures, but it is the same as this 10 ouncer I saw on fee-bay...

upload_2017-12-12_13-3-13.png

Attached Files:

Last edited: Dec 12, 2017
  17. Kevin wu

Kevin wu Well-Known Member

10 oz silver sold for $ 1599 ?

Kentucky likes this.
  18. Kentucky

C'mon...would E-bay lie...

19. Kentucky

Actually, you can list for whatever price you want. I have seen discussions of why items are listed for ridiculous amounts, but don't really remember why, just that it does happen.

20. slackaction1

slackaction1 Supporter! Supporter

says make offer or BIN...... 100% feedback Rating

Draft saved Draft deleted