Bitcoin Heading to $20,000, More Damage to Come Says What's His Name!

Discussion in 'Bullion Investing' started by fretboard, Jan 24, 2022.

1. fretboard

fretboard Defender of Old Coinage!

Another Stansberry Research video, start at 1:07 to miss their financial commercial! I don't follow the guy much, his name is Gareth Soloway and he's a chart man, I guess they all are to some extent. :happy: I used to listen to him when he was behind gold but now he's mostly into crypto. Bitcoin price is amazing to watch, maybe I will own some someday but I don't today, only $5 worth I got for free from Coinbase. How about you, if bitcoin goes down to $20,000, will you be buying in or not?? Posted for discussion only! :D

2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. GH#75

GH#75 Trying to get 8 hours of sleep in 4. . .

I might. But I don't recommend coinbase though. They tried to take $50 of a $200 trade I did on their app. :yack:
    And you need Ethereum to trade specific types of crypto.

4. Mr.Q

Mr.Q Well-Known Member

Headline yesterday, "Bitcoin is not a currency." Whatever!

5. ToughCOINS

ToughCOINS Dealer Member Moderator

I don't believe in BitCoin. It is a cleverly disguised Ponzi scheme.

Unlike the traditional Ponzi Scheme, which relied on the attraction of new investor's money to hold off older investors wanting out, this scheme depends on a different sort of misguidance.

The growth of BitCoin adoption relies upon the enthusiastic construction of a computational infrastructure in pursuit of seemingly free rewards. Trouble is, when this enthusiasm burns out, so wanes the infrastructure upon which the computationally intense blockchain is so dependent. It was a genius construct, really, but it was also calculatedly self-extinguishing . . . it will certainly take time, but it will most definitely burn itself out.

Marsden, chascat, medoraman and 9 others like this.
  6. Two Dogs

Two Dogs Well-Known Member

Amen brother!

CaptHenway and Mr.Q like this.
  7. mpcusa

mpcusa "Official C.T. TROLL SWEEPER"

The frustrations of the uneducated, learn about it and start making money
    its not that hard if I can do it anybody can, you just need to apply yourself :)
    I am more then happy to help anyone, and dont worry I won't charge you...LOL

8. fretboard

When it comes to bitcoin you're a true pioneer on this coin forum, I don't know what the other coin forums are like but you're quite the spectacle here! j/k :D Good for you, you'll have competition soon enough! :cigar:

9. mpcusa

Just trying to show others the possibilities of crypto :)
    I think your about the only one on my side in this entire forum...LOL

10. fretboard

I know, sometimes I feel like your cheerleader but I don't mind cause I remember when you bought in and wish I would have as well! :D The video link below says we're going down to $12,000 within 52 days. That Youtuber has been right on target for the last couple of months. Nobody knows for certain but he gives his best guess starting at around 7:30. ;)

No I don't recommend coinbase at all but that's the wallet I was taught on, so I live and learn. :D

11. Mr Roots

Mr Roots Underneath The Bridge

If someone bought in on March of 2021 because they were following your ways, where is their path to profit 10 months later..?

All you’ve done is buy it right before a big spike up and you took profit….when you successfully take profit after playing the volatility multiple times let us know. Let us know your original position along with every move you make…From where I’m sitting all you’ve done is take profit from a one time event and act like you have a fail proof method.

12. mpcusa

That’s what I am looking for especially
    on my trading account, but I am sure
    a boat load of people will Pyle on at
    20K, I will of course double down

fretboard and slackaction1 like this.
  13. Collecting Nut

Collecting Nut Borderline Hoarder

Not interested.

Two Dogs likes this.
  14. mpcusa

Your loss. there's lots of money to be made, but maybe you have to much already...LOL

15. Mr.Q

Mr.Q Well-Known Member

If Bitcoin is not a currency why did it cost investors trillion's of dollars in loses today. Glad I listened to my CPA/PA and stayed away from it. He is also my wife’s brother. Good luck to those of you that did.

MIGuy and Two Dogs like this.
  16. mpcusa

I am all in and have the successes to
    prove it ! just another detractor on BTC
    what you invest in is your business
    I guess, maybe you don’t like money
    but I sure do, the savy investor always
    looks for opportunity and that’s arrived :)

fretboard and slackaction1 like this.
  17. slackaction1

slackaction1 Supporter! Supporter

So Allot of people read these posts to get educated, learn more or the opposite. So, if I ask questions on your method doesn't mean that I hate you just yet!!. or taking a side,I am always on my side.

Last edited: Jan 26, 2022
  18. Mr Roots

Mr Roots Underneath The Bridge

Then prove it, what was your original position and buy-in date and dates you made trades….it’s easy to talk a big game

From where I sit you are a one trick pony who has yet to make money from its volatility….all you’ve done is make money on its way up…..Tell us the next time you buy.

19. mpcusa

Always happy to give tips :)
    just many on here have devolved
    a deep hatred on crypto and that’s
    a shame as there is allot of money
    to be made :)

fretboard likes this.
  20. Two Dogs

Two Dogs Well-Known Member

I find it interesting that those are pro-crypto seem to believe in it as if it was a religion.

midas1 likes this.
  21. -jeffB

-jeffB Greshams LEO Supporter

Cast "skepticism" as "deep hatred".

Call those who question you "uneducated".

Dodge questions about how much you bought, when, and at what price.

Offer "free advice" that is always, always, "buy buy buy". If it's going up, buy it because it's going up! If it's going down, buy it because it's on sale! If it's staying flat, buy it because it's gonna go up!

Lather, rinse, repeat.

That's what leads to frustration, I think.

Draft saved Draft deleted