Bit Coin = Cash = New Car = Gold !!

Discussion in 'Bullion Investing' started by mpcusa, Sep 8, 2021.

1. mpcusa

mpcusa "Official C.T. TROLL SWEEPER"

I put money in when it dropped below 30, I think allot of people were hesitant
    thinking it was going to drop further, I have a good formula which works really well most of the time just pick your low spots and high spots you cant go wrong.

fretboard likes this.
  2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. mpcusa

So what your saying, you dont like money ? my family likes to eat and have a roof
    over there head, if thats wrong I dont want to be right.

4. rte

rte Well-Known Member

Retail red.
    Nice, but she wont blend in with all the other drivers.
    That could be an issue for you down the road, good luck with that one.

fretboard likes this.
  5. ToughCOINS

ToughCOINS Dealer Member Moderator

I have food on the table and a roof over my head, and won't risk my hard-earned income speculating on BitCoin.

I suspect that if you hadn't gotten in as early as you did, you'd not be crowing right now, and might not be championing BitCoin at all.

Like I wrote before, good for you . . . I just don't think it's good for everybody.

Mountain Man and Two Dogs like this.
  6. mpcusa

Thats incorrect, I put allot of money in when it went under 30, what two months
    ago, the opportunities are there, lots of haters out there but I think its just people
    that dont understand it. it like stocks and PMS, it goes up and down, and timing
    is everything :)

fretboard likes this.
  7. mpcusa

My daughters favorite color is red, she doesn't have a heavy foot so I think she
    will be fine :)

fretboard likes this.
  8. BasSWarwick

BasSWarwick Well-Known Member

Well I dipped a little toe in BTC - currently up 283% so not complaining.

I was asleep when the BTC dip happened so unable to act, but will watch for a retrace - might sell some.

Gold will do extremely well in the near future.

mpcusa likes this.
  9. fretboard

fretboard Defender of Old Coinage!

Great looking gold and the car as well! wow.gif Glad to hear you're spending them profits! I was thinking about your profits when btc went above $50 thousand, large profits for you! I don't own any bitcoin yet but I'm working towards it. I bought a little Ethereum and Cardano ADA, I will buy bitcoin when it hits my price point, friends tell me I should buy now but I hate buying high, I'll wait it out! :D

mpcusa likes this.
  10. mpcusa

dont forget about Ethereum guys, stacking up some early gains this mourning :)

CygnusCC and fretboard like this.
  11. charley

charley Well-Known Member

Nice post and pictures, especially the auto, but where are the pictures of the golf purchases?

12. chascat

chascat Well-Known Member

So...why buy golf coins if bit is so hot?

Jeffjay and masterswimmer like this.
  13. rte

rte Well-Known Member

It shows how much faith he has in BitCon:p

I'm not a hater, if I had the funds and means to gamble that way I probably would too.

Last edited: Sep 9, 2021
    chascat likes this.
  14. chascat

chascat Well-Known Member

I'm glad about the new car...smells so good...the gold is a good bet too I think. It seems that trillions from sales of P M s has gone into Bit in the last couple of weeks which means huge gains for the fortunate few. I wouldn't doubt if the trend reverses in the next several hours. Investors beware of the Bear.

15. Mr Roots

Mr Roots Underneath The Bridge

32 post, I thought this would be a good thread, unfortunately 25 of those post are all from the same person who apparently doesn’t know how to post multiple images in the same post.

masterswimmer likes this.
  16. -jeffB

-jeffB Greshams LEO Supporter

Because they're all DMPLed?

Two Dogs and chascat like this.
  17. BasSWarwick

BasSWarwick Well-Known Member

18. mpcusa

Diversification, never put all your eggs in one basket, being in everything balances
    you entire portfolio out, BTC, Stocks,PM,S all get my attention, the Kruggers actually represent important issues un my life, birthdays, anniversary's etc.

fretboard likes this.
  19. fretboard

fretboard Defender of Old Coinage!

I really don't think of other members on this forum as "haters", sure many are not interested but many are retired like myself. The majority of crypto buyers are youngsters. I'm in my late 60's and when I mention to friends the same age that I bought crypto they give me that wtf you talking about look? :D Just as an fyi, Tom Brady and his wife just made a crypto commercial, not that anyone should buy with their endorsement or anything but many others are! Yes, some crypto, like meme coins are scams but regular crypto is not! Even with meme coins there's still money to gain if you get in early, I've done it before! If you're interested, feel free to research and buy in, if not that's cool too! :cigar:

20. mpcusa

Remember as seniors, we have to do things quick as we dont have much time
    left....LOL, stocks and PMS move at a snails pace so really all your doing is
    storing wealth which is fine, but if you want to make it quick crypto is a good
    way to do it as most people have seen my posts $46,800 this year alone !
    and consider that pretty good, made allot of that when it went under 30 just
    recently then up to 51 for a time, its really easy just set your own levels
    and go from there :)

fretboard likes this.
  21. -jeffB

-jeffB Greshams LEO Supporter

As a senior, I've been planning for a pretty long time, and making money in ways that don't require me to "Get Rich Quick".

chascat likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted