Attention Dealers- How much are you charged to have a table at a coin show?

Discussion in 'Coin Chat' started by ace71499, Apr 2, 2018.

1. ace71499

ace71499 Young Numismatic

Hey Guys,

Many of you may have seen my previous thread (https://www.cointalk.com/threads/ho...g-for-tips-from-the-pros.314044/#post-3041989) where i am starting to plan a coin show. If you have time please take the time to read and respond to that thread.

This thread is just asking how much you're generally charged for having a table at a coin show. In order to host this program, i must charge the dealers some amount of money, but i need to know what is a fair price.

Thank you for your responses, i appreciate it.

Jason

2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. Victor

Victor Coin Collector

rickmp: you may think it isn't relevant but in states with a tax on coins the promoter has to check the dealers to see if they have a tax number.
    In Massachussets the promoter will not rent tables to those with no tax number and are not registered with the state.
    Edit: wrong thread.

Last edited: Apr 2, 2018
  4. Sullysullinburg

Sullysullinburg Well-Known Member

Depends on the table size, but I’ve seen $100-150 for small shows.

5. Burton Strauss III

Burton Strauss III Brother can you spare a trime? Supporter

Go read ads on coinzip and coinshows, also in NumismaticNews - they often list table prices.

longshot likes this.
  6. Mainebill

Mainebill Bethany Danielle

Depends on the show and the promoter. I think a table at Devens is $60. Manchester he gives me a deal and I paid. $160 for Thursday and Friday. Brunswick Maine is $40. I think Nashua is $65. I haven’t done bay state but think it’s $360. Where the table is and if it’s a corner can make a difference I’ve never done a show outside New England so I can’t say for anywhere else

Draft saved Draft deleted