Artistic portraits on ancient coinage: Name your top 3 through space and time

Discussion in 'Ancient Coins' started by Ryro, Jan 4, 2021.

?

Favorite ancient portraits on coins

1. Greek: Archaic

9 vote(s)
    27.3%
  2. Greek: Classical

23 vote(s)
    69.7%
  3. Geek: Helenistic

20 vote(s)
    60.6%
  4. Shield coins

1 vote(s)
    3.0%
  5. Roman: Republic

6 vote(s)
    18.2%
  6. Roman: Imperial

18 vote(s)
    54.5%
  7. Roman: Provincial

3 vote(s)
    9.1%
  8. Byzantine

3 vote(s)
    9.1%
  9. Middle East or Asia

2 vote(s)
    6.1%
  10. Everything else: Ryro you ignorant slob, you missed my favorite area

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Ryro

Ryro Trying to remove supporter status

Please list your favorite ancient portraits by culture:pompous: through time:wideyed: in order of your favorite artistry:artist: with examples:snaphappy: if possible.
    Don't get all philosophical:bookworm: on me and not share coins:meh:... or do if you'd like:joyful:... but with coins:D
    You have 3 selections from 10 categories to choose from: Greek: Archaic, Classical, Helenistic, Roman: RR, Imperial, Provincial, Byzantine, middle east and Asia, China, jk and everything else.
    When it comes to portraits there are plenty of stellar examples. So, certainly my collections best examples aren't as strong in some areas (or any) as others who specialize in a different area as myself. But that's the fun, hopefully, of this thread.

I LOVE everything archaic. And this Apollo(?) Is no exception:
    1266142_1593782816.l-removebg-preview.png
    IONIA. Kolophon. Obol (Circa 530/25-500 BC).
    Obv: Archaic head of Apollo (?) right.
    Rev: Quadripartite incuse square.
    Cf. SNG Kayhan 352 (tetartemorion); cf. SNG von Aulock 1811 (hemiobol).
    Very fine 0.82 g.
    Diameter: 8 mm. Numismatik Naumann Gmbh

My best early classical. Greek portrait, and one I lean back on probably too much considering the wear:
    20190327_135537_03CD338C-4A8D-4031-8ABE-0225D9EE6498-469-000000792EB739A5.png
    SICILY. Syracuse. Deinomenid Tyranny
    485-466 BC. AR Tetradrachm (24mm - 17.45 g). Struck circa 480-475 BC. Charioteer driving walking quadriga right, holding kentron and reins; Nike flying above crowning horses / Diademed head of Arethusa right, surrounded by four dolphins swimming clockwise. Boehringer 134 (V60/R93); SNG ANS 38 (same dies); Randazzo -. rev sl off-ctr, sl surface imperfections,most notably a horizontal scratchlike flaw in obv right field.

I targeted this one for that wild
    Herakles portrait and have never regretted it:
    20190628_185337_FBE96F3C-2808-4530-BBFA-F68DC8DFA1A6-985-00000125FE2BDE01.png
    Alexander III the Great
    336-323 B.C. AE 20 (19.5 mm, 5.74 g). Uncertain mint in Western Asia Minor, ca. 323-310 B.C. Head of Alexander the Great as Hercules right, wearing the lion-skin headdress / ΒΑΣΙΛΕΩΣ, bow in bow-case above and club, the weapons of Hercules; torch in field below.

What's my fav MSC? Ask me tomorrow and it will be different:
    Screenshot_20200604-184750_PicCollage-removebg-preview.png
    Macedonia under Roman rule
    AR tetradrachm- 16,21 gram,31 mm, struck after 168AD at Amphipolis
    obv: diademed head of Artemis Tauropolos facing right with quiver over shoulder in the center of a Macedonian shield, shield decorated with seven eight-pointed stars within double crescents
    rev: Club of Herakles within oak wreath, monograms and legend around, thunderbolt at left
    AMNG III, 159, SNG Cop 1314, BMC 2
    Ex NB-Numismatics

Easy go to on Roman republic coins, though something I may like more is on the way....:
    1224925_1591361402-removebg-preview.png
    Creperius, Rocus
    Denarius. 68 BC. Uncertain mint. (Ffc-657). (Craw-399-1b). (Cal-522). Obv: Bust of the back of the Sea Goddess to the right, C to the right, to the left crab. Rev .: Neptune with trident, in biga pulled by hippocampi to the right, below Q CREPER M (F) / ROCVS. Ag. 3.61 g. Usually struck off center. Very scarce. VF.
    Ex: Tauler & Fau

I am certain that some of you have some Gaius ridonkulus looking sestertii of Nero, Trajan and or Hadrians (correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe that the consensus is that portraiture was at its zenith under Hadrian... at least for Rome that is). And cannot wait to see them:pompous::happy:
    But for me portraits on silver just have a little more magic. Like this Trajan Big D from my good buddy and Saturn of the year @bcuda :
    Screenshot_20201221-121326_PicCollage-removebg-preview.png
    Trajan Decius, AD 249-251. Struck between July-Dec, 250 AD. Silver Antoninianus (4.12 g) minted at Rome, AD 250. Radiate, draped and cuirassed bust of Trajan Decius right. Reverse: Abundantia (Abundance) standing right, emptying her cornucopiae. RIC 10b, RSC 2. Meticulously detailed portrait. Ex El Iberico Collection. Saturnalia 2020 gift from @bcuda

Man O man are the provinces resplendent with wonderful reverses. Well, they also have some really fun portraits. My China doll Domna:
    IMG_0793.JPG
    Julia Domna (Augusta) Pisidia, Antiochia. AD.193-217. Æ (21mm, 5.20g). IOYΛIA ΔOMNA AVG. Draped bust right, hair in horizontal waves, large bun on back of the head. / ANTIOCH MENCIS COL. Mên standing right, with foot on bucranium, wearing Phrygian cap, holding long sceptre and Nike; behind his shoulders, crescent; at feet, cock standing left. Krzyzanovska II/5; SNG France 1133 (same dies); SNG Copenhagen 39.

I am no Byzantine guy... but I am starting to enjoy the strange style of them since I got my first gold, "HHRMmmmm, fouree." He slid in under a clearing of the throat, byz coin.
    Screenshot_20201215-145458_PicCollage-removebg-preview.png
    A tricky and vast area to choose from, but I'm just fine with:
    IMG_4054(1).JPG
    CILICIA, Mint Uncertain
    400-350 BC. Obol (Silver, 10 mm, 0.58 g, 1 h). Female head facing, turned slightly to left, wearing earrings, necklace and flowing hair (Arethusa?). Rev. Facing head of Bes. Göktürk 44. SNG Levante 233. SNG France 486. Fine metal and attractive on both sides. Very fine.
    Ex: Leu auction 4 Ex: Nomos Obolos 14

Post your favorite portraits (and yes of course you can post multiple from one categorie) thoughts and observations:artist::bookworm::pompous:
    Happy 2021! Bluer skys ahead:)

TIF, Deacon Ray, galba68 and 20 others like this.
  2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. Romancollector

Romancollector Well-Known Member

Some of my favourite Roman Imperial portraits

Claudius
    Claudius sestertius enlarged.jpg

Antoninus Pius
    Antoninus aureus smaller.jpg

Maximinus I
    Maximinus I sestertius.jpg

TIF, galba68, panzerman and 17 others like this.
  4. Clavdivs

Clavdivs Well-Known Member

I will try...
    I am not sure how to classify this one.. I guess Hellenistic:

upload_2021-1-4_23-34-8.png

Roman Republican:
    upload_2021-1-4_23-38-28.png

Roman Imperial:
    upload_2021-1-4_23-39-10.png

TIF, Romancollector, galba68 and 15 others like this.
  5. dougsmit

dougsmit Member

My favorite Classical is this Hemilitron of Syracuse. Tiny Treasure!
    g20410bb2035.jpg

" Everything else: Ryro you ignorant slob, you missed my favorite area"
    I would not have started it but you did ask so here is my favorite Parthian.
    op0052bb3091.jpg

TIF, Romancollector, galba68 and 13 others like this.
  6. Shea19

Shea19 Well-Known Member

Great topic and coins, @Ryro. I have to disagree a little on this point, and I feel like I should put in a good word for 3rd Century Roman portraits. There were many beautiful, artistic Roman portraits in the 3rd Century which I think are just as pretty as the Nerva-Antonine era (and are usually much more reasonably priced). Here are some of my favorite 3rd Century Roman portraits:

Caracalla
    23EFC66D-B3F1-492D-9786-E49EE088F3E6.jpeg

Another Caracalla
    CCD2A67C-45D2-43E7-996B-11078C9262CE.jpeg
    Maximinus Thrax (my avatar coin)
    B9229FCF-A408-44D2-BCC9-5F16A397569A.jpeg
    Trajan Decius
    2D7F44E7-8874-47C1-9B2B-C277B15E68B0.jpeg
    Otacilia Severa
    521AD717-CAD6-4285-BF10-9C02EB08F8D3.jpeg

Herennia Etruscilla
    C729A362-62B3-4695-AD71-C0A530DF442C.jpeg
    Gallienus
    AC994710-19AB-4FB5-A733-CBBD20B3D335.jpeg

Julia Maesa
    036166C5-BAD9-42A0-A7DD-5B448117A8D2.jpeg

7. JayAg47

JayAg47 Well-Known Member

I have multiple favourites!
    Starting from the archaic Greek, Ionian 1/12th stater. I love the bold strike of the lion's face with the beautiful floral incuse on the reverse.
    ionia.png
    Next this Syracuse second democracy onkia depicting an octopus and the Nymph Arethusa, it's still an eye candy even for its condition!
    octopus,.png
    Now we move on to the Hellenistic period, the obverse portrait of Heracles on this Alexandrian drachma is just satisfying to look at!
    An Alexandrian drachm, issued by Lysimachus.jpg
    And the Romans are no less in making exquisite portraits as well! a lovely bust of Nerva with a life like depiction.
    NERVA,.png
    Also, don't forget the abstract depictions of the frankincense trading Himyars!
    Arab.png
    And last but not least, these Asian coins are not just always busts of kings and texts, but also they tell a story, like this coin of Madurai Nayakas depicting baby Krishna dancing on a demon snake!
    krishna,.jpg

8. svessien

svessien Senior Member

Portraits mean a lot to me when I’m buying a coin. I can live with a less then perfect reverse if the obverse is good. Didn’t feel very original with my vote though.
    Classical:
    Thessaly.jpg

Bruttium.jpg

Roman Imperial:
    Nero dup.jpg

Byzantine. They may look cartoonish at times, but I think there’s a lot of personality in them. I like enface portraits. It’s something about being face to face with history.

Byz Leon.jpg

9. Al Kowsky

Al Kowsky Well-Known Member

Ryro, It's tough picking 3 favorite portraits on coins o_O, but here are 3 I look at often lately :happy:.

Roma XX, lot 178 obv. Pinterest photo.jpg
    Ionia, Magnesia ad Maeandrum, circa 155-145 BC, Artemis (goddess of the hunt). AR Tetradrachm: 16.89 gm, 31 mm, 12 h.

Prieur 1141 obv..JPG

RIC IV 676, obv..JPG

10. zumbly

zumbly Ha'ina 'ia mai ana ka puana

The portrait is not usually the thing that draws me to a coin, but the First Meris tet below was an exception. Out of the entire series, there were maybe three obverse dies with a portrait of Artemis that appealed to me. After a little waiting, I managed to acquire an example struck with the die I liked the best.

Macedonia - First Meris Tetradrachm 1946.jpg
    MACEDONIA as Roman Protectorate
    AR Tetradrachm. 16.84g, 32.7mm. MACEDONIA (as Roman Protectorate), First Meris, Amphipolis mint, circa 167 - 149 BC. SNG Cop 1313; Prokopov 127. O: Diademed and draped bust of Artemis right, bow and quiver over shoulder, in the center of a Macedonian shield. R: Club; monogram above, two monograms below, MAKEΔONΩN above, ΠPΩTHΣ below; all within oak wreath, thunderbolt to left.

Curtisimo, TIF, PeteB and 14 others like this.
  11. Only a Poor Old Man

Only a Poor Old Man Well-Known Member

Let's face it (silly pun, I know). A really nice portrait can sky-rocket the desirability and price of a coin. There are many styles that define portrait art, and none is necessarily better than the other. It is just a matter of taste. Some people prefer archaic with the out-of-space eyes, some others prefer realism and like Hellenistic portraits that are so well done that you would recognize the king/deity if he/she was walking down the street. Here are some examples of mine that have really nice portraits. I have posted them before many times, but I only have 20-something coins to choose from..

nomoscombo2.jpg

rhodoscombo2.jpg

tarascombo2.jpg

Curtisimo, TIF, PeteB and 12 others like this.
  12. Limes

Limes Well-Known Member

Lovely coins Ryro. I really like the portrait of Alexander, your AE 20.

I will post two coins: Roman imperatorial en imperial. Because I believe these two have the best portraits of all the coins in my collection for these specific periods in time, and my collection consists mainly of Roman imperatorial and imperial.

0.9.png

8.3.png

Last edited: Jan 5, 2021
  13. Finn235

Finn235 Well-Known Member

I've always loved the rugged charm of archaic-style Greek coinage- the same that is found on black figure pottery. Tough and expensive field, though!

20180514_Ionia-phokaia-obol-female-head-archaic.jpg
    Mysia Lampsakos archaic diobol Janiform Athena.jpg
    Lesbos Mytilene EL hecte Herakles Bull 478-455 BC.jpg
    ZomboDroid 07062020095406.jpg
    Athens early tetradrachm.jpg

And who can resist classical Greek?
    Pisidia selge AR obol intermediate.jpg Lampsakos AR hemidrachm.jpg Thessaly Larissa hemidrachm.jpg ZomboDroid 19032020220905.jpg Seleukos I Nikator tetradrachm Alexander type.jpg

Curtisimo, TIF, PeteB and 9 others like this.
  14. DonnaML

DonnaML Well-Known Member

As much as I love Roman Republican coins, it's more for the fascinating reverses than the obverses, with some exceptions. So here are a few of my favorite Roman Imperial coin portraits (all posted before, of course):

Tiberius

Tiberius denarius jpg version.jpg

Galba

Galba Denarius RIC I 167 jpg.jpg

Trajan

Trajan-Dacian in mourning jpg version.jpg

Julia Domna

New Julia Domna - Isis COMBINED.jpg

Pupienus and Balbinus

pupienus denarius jpg version.jpg

BALBINUS, AD 238. AR Denarius (2.65g). jpg version.jpg

15. Finn235

And of course Roman

Marcus Agrippa as Neptune by caligula.jpg Claudius Cistophoric tetradrachm ROM ET AVG COM ASI.jpg Trajan Arabia denarius.jpg Marcus Aurelius jupiter ric 381.jpg 20180205_Caracalla-denarius-Liberalitas-VIIII.jpg Severus alexander iovi propvgnatori.jpg Maximinus thrax victoria avg.jpg Pupienus antoninianus caritas mvtva avgg.jpg
    Balbinus antoninianus concordia avgg.jpg
    Trebonianus Gallus Libertas.jpg

16. Pavlos

Pavlos You pick out the big men. I'll make them brave!

First of all, great coins all!

In my opinion, if a portrait is on the coin, I would choose the portrait over the reverse design.
    For example in this coin, what would be more important, the head of Mithradates VI, or the reverse of a nike standing right? I chose the portrait of the poison king :)
    [​IMG]
    Ionia, Smyrna. Circa 88/85-75 B.C. Æ coin. Mithradatic Wars issue. Hermogenes and Phrixos, magistrates.
    Obverse:
    Diademed head of Mithradates VI of Pontos right
    Reverse: Nike standing right, holding wreath and palm frond; ΣΜΥΡΝΑΙΩΝ to right, EPMOΓENHΣ/ΦPIΞOΣ in two lines to left.
    Reference: Milne, Autonomous 340.
    14.39g; 25mm

Like you @Ryro I really like Archaic, it is has a very distinct and typical style that I really enjoy (eye and hair style, forwarding face etc.)
    [​IMG]
    Ionia. Phokaia. AR Diobol, circa 521-478 B.C.
    Obverse:
    Head of a nymph to left, wearing sakkos adorned with a central band and circular earring.
    Reverse: Quadripartite incuse square.
    Reference: Klein 452. SNG Copenhagen 389-94. SNG Kayhan 522.
    1.32g; 10mm

But then of course I can't say no to beautiful Hellenic art of Rhodos and of the Hellenic kings.

[​IMG]
    Seleukid Empire. Alexander I (Balas), 152/1-145 BC. AR Tetradrachm. Tyre mint. Dated SE 167 (146/5 BC).
    Obverse:
    Diademed and draped bust of Alexander Balas right.
    Reverse: Eagle standing left on prow of galley, palm-branch over right shoulder; club surmounted by monogram to left, ΙΞΡ (date) and monogram to right.
    Reference: SNG Spaer 1545-1546; Newell, Tyre 79; Houghton 749.
    13.73g (Phoenican standard)

[​IMG]
    Antiochos III Megas (223 - 187 B.C.). AR Tetradrachm. Antioch mint. Series 3, circa 204–197 B.C.
    Obverse:
    Diademed head of Antiochos III to right.
    Reverse: ΒΑΣΙΛΕΩΣ ANTIOXOY. Apollo seated left on omphalos, holding arrow in his right hand and resting his left on grounded bow; to outer left, bow in bowcase.
    Reference: SC 1044.5a; Le Rider series 3-4, obv. A12; BMC 27; HGC 9, 447u.
    17.07g

[​IMG]
    Islands of Caria, Rhodos. Rhodes. Circa 250-229 BC. AR Didrachm. Mnasimachos, magistrate
    Obverse:
    Radiate head of Helios facing slightly right.
    Reverse: Rose with bud to right; MNAΣIMAXOΣ above, P-O flanking stem; to left, Athena Nikephoros standing left.
    Reference: Ashton 208; HN Online 395; HGC 6, 1439.
    6.70g

As a bonus, are the Byzantines. The style is quite cool on the faces.
    [​IMG]
    This is a trachy made during the Latin Empire, after the sack of Constantinople, 1204-1261 AD.

17. ancient coin hunter

ancient coin hunter 3rd Century Usurper

Severus denarius, which has an excellent portrait for the period.

Pupienus sestertius, which captures an almost furtive look for an ephemeral ruler...

septsev1.jpg

septsev2.jpg

pupienus1.jpg

pupienus2.jpg

Anyway, a couple of favorites from the 3rd century.

18. Di Nomos

Di Nomos Well-Known Member

I collect Greek, so the first three options are my favourites. I'll add a couple of coins here I haven't shown pictures of before. Not necessarily my favourites, but don't want to show the same one's all the time.

Archaic drachm from Knidos with Aphrodite.
    Knidos Drachm.png

Archaic tetradrachm from Athens with Athena of course.
    Athens Tetradrachm.png

Early classical tetradrachm from Leontini with Apollo.
    Leontini Tetradrachm.png

Bit later from Syracuse with Arethusa.
    Syracuse Tetradrachm b.png

Bit later still from Thuruim with Athena again.
    Thourium Dinomos.png

Early Hellenistic tetradrachm from Phillip III with Zeus.
    Phillip III Tetradrachm.png

And lastly a coin from Ptolemaic Egypt (which I have shown before).
    Ptolemy I Tetradrachm.png

Last edited: Jan 5, 2021
  19. panzerman

panzerman Well-Known Member

Beautifull coins everyone:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Here are a few of mine.....threw in a Transylvania favorite to boot. IMG_0687.JPG IMG_0688.JPG IMG_0721.JPG IMG_0725.JPG IMG_0690.JPG IMG_0694.JPG IMG_0072.JPG IMG_0073.JPG IMG_0101.JPG IMG_0700.JPG

Curtisimo, svessien, TIF and 8 others like this.
  20. Bing

Bing Illegitimi non carborundum Supporter

Alexander III.jpg
    ALEXANDER III
    AR Drachm
    OBVERSE: Head of Herakles right in lionskin headdress
    REVERSE: ALEXANDROU, Zeus Aetophoros seated left, holding eagle and sceptre. Forepart of Pegasos left in left field, X on W monogram beneath throne
    Struck at Abydos 325-323 BC
    4.2g, 17mm
    Price 1505
    Ptolemy II.png
    PTOLEMY II PHILADELPHOS
    AR Tetradrachm
    OBVERSE: Diademed head of Ptolemy II right, wearing aegis around neck
    REVERSE: ΒΑΣΙΛΕΩΣ [ΠΤΟΛΕΜΑΙΟΥ], eagle standing left on thunderbolt, to left, club surmounted by Tyre monogram
    Tyre 285-260 BC
    25 mm., 14.14 grams
    Svoronos 644; SNG Copenhagen 482-3
    ex. JAZ Numismatics
    ANONYMOUS_ROMAN_REPUBLICAN_3.jpg
    ANONYMOUS ROMAN REPUBLIC
    AR Didrachm
    OBVERSE: Helmeted head of Mars left, oak-sprig behind
    REVERSE: ROMANO on tablet below head of bridled horse right, ear of wheat behind
    Struck at Metapontum, 280-276 BC
    19 mm, 6.55g
    Cr13/1, Syd 1
    TI QUINCTIUS.jpg
    TI QUINCTIUS ROMAN REPUBLIC
    AR Denarius
    OBVERSE: Bust of Hercules left, wearing lion's skin headdress, club over shoulder
    REVERSE: two horses left, rider on the nearer horse, dot X; TI Q and rat below, DOS.S in incuse on tablet in ex.
    Struck at Rome 112-111 BC
    3.92g, 18mm
    Cr297/1;Quinctia 6
    L VALERIUS FLACCUS.jpg
    L VALERIUS FLACCUS ROMAN REPUBLIC; GENS VALERIA
    AR Denarius
    OBVERSE: Draped bust of Victory right, star under chin
    REVERSE: Mars walking left, carrying trophy; L. VALERI./ FLACCI. and a flamen's cap before and grain-ear behind
    Struck at Rome 108-109 BC
    3.7g, 18mm
    Cr306/1, Syd 565, Valeria 11
    Nero and Claudius a.png
    NERO
    AR Drachm
    OBVERSE: NERO CLAVD DIVI CLAVD F CAESAR AVG GERM, laureate head of Nero right.
    REVERSE: DIVOS CLAVD AVGVST GERMANIC PATER AVG, Claudius' laureate head right
    Struck at Caesarea, Cappodocia, 63/4AD
    3.6g, 17mm
    RIC 621, RSC 3, RPC 3648
    Galba 3.jpg
    GALBA
    AR Denarius
    OBVERSE: IMP SER GALBA CAESAR AVG P M - Laureate head right
    REVERSE: VICTORIA P R - Victory standing left on globe, holding wreath and palm
    Struck at Rome, Oct/Nov 68AD
    3.2g, 18mm
    RIC 234
    Domitian 8.jpg
    DOMITIAN
    AR Denarius
    OBVERSE: IMP CAES DOMIT AVG - GERM P M TR P VIII Head laureate right
    REVERSE: IMP XVII COS XIIII CENS P P P Minerva fighting right with spear and shield atop capital of rostral column, owl at her feet
    Struck at Rome, 88-89 AD
    3.55g, 18.44mm
    RIC 657 (R )

Curtisimo, svessien, TIF and 6 others like this.
  21. Finn235

Doug touched on the "other" a bit, but the non-classical civilizations do deserve appreciation for their contribution to numismatic portraits.

Parthia, Mithradates II AR drachm - IMO just as fine as any contemporary Greek portrait
    Parthia Mithradates II drachm.jpg

The first two rulers of the Sassanian Empire took great care to ensure that their coinage hearkened back to a bygone era of exceptional portraiture

Ardashir
    Ardashir I drachm.jpg

Shapur (a personal favorite of mine)
    Shapur I drachm.jpg

The coinage of India and Central Asia also had intermittent moments of inspiration

1st century BC Bukhara, "Hirkod"
    Bukhara Hirkod hyrcodes hemidrachm soldier.jpg

1st c AD Proto-Kushan "Heraios"
    Kushan heraios obol.jpg

1st/2nd c AD Kushan Wima Takto AKA "Soter Megas"
    Soter Megas tetradrachm.jpg

5th century Gupta, Kumaragupta (these range from almost Greek in inspiration to comically schematized)
    Gupta1.jpg

ca. 7th century Chach, unknown ruler (one of the most fascinating portraits in my collection - note the combined bearded portrait left with the 3/4 facing youthful portrait!)
    Chach ae tudun double portrait.jpg

8th century Khwarezm, Sawashfan (with apologies to @AnYangMan this is not my coin, but this is my photo and I'll continue to use it :p)
    Khwarezm Sawashfan AR tetradrachm.jpg

ca. 8th century Nezak Huns, Napki Malka
    imgonline-com-ua-twotoone-JE9oZVKmCtX.jpg

eparch, AnYangMan, Curtisimo and 6 others like this.
Draft saved Draft deleted