Are Stocks 80% Overvalued?

Discussion in 'Bullion Investing' started by fretboard, Aug 24, 2015.

1. SunriseCoins

SunriseCoins Active Member

Milkem2000, let me know when you have the house built.

SD51555, spot at $5 sure more likely $5-$8 and what you will see if you still just want a General 10oz Bar in price is a 10oz bar that will cost you $70ish to $90ish and some will sell them at times for $60ish. 110% they will not charge $158 at a $5-$8 spot for a General 10oz Bar will not happen not even worth thinking over to be honest.

General rule that applies to any dealer that moves lots of Silver is:

-5oz bar about $2ish over spot per oz
    -10oz bar just under $2 over spot per oz
    -100oz bar dollar or so under spot per oz
    -1000oz not many of those bars to be had by many Mints but a few are out there under a dollar over spot per oz

We are in a buyers market, ? is how much do you want and how long will you or anyone person wait to buy at these low prices that keep getting lower.

My advice is to just buy a half pound of Silver or pound of Silver a month till the bottom happens.

History with charts shows that we will know this bottom. Why the long periods of flatness Silver has had in the past, if this is now not going to happen this long flat period it will be a first in history and what are the odds we will see short flatness with Silver I would not bet on it.

With that said I measure my worth in Physical Silver oz's been this way from 1997 to now.

If people do not own PM's which includes Physical Silver they are at a crossroad they can not pass with the ones with Physical Silver. I mean that they are at a crossroad now not later or someday.

When people do not own Physical Silver they are lost with out means to sell Silver.

Silver is now well under 50% of its last high. Buy Silver. ? is how much, that is a matter of personal decision and what the person does not mind losing to the bottom.

Either way its best to have Physical Silver and really as much as you can get, either buy means of lots of extra cash or waiting for the bottom. A person only now has to decide when to buy Silver its cheap now and will get cheaper over the next 3 years or less to 2001 Levels.

2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. SD51555

SD51555 Active Member

Oh man, if I did that I would set in motion the largest single day decline in the history of silver... ten minutes after I lock in my price. It's best for everyone if I don't time the market and instead just pick up 20oz every 6-8 weeks or stay out completely.

4. longnine009

longnine009 Darwin has to eat too. Supporter

@SunriseCoins it appears your describing a rout. What will be the cause(s) for this?

5. SunriseCoins

@longnine009, not sure how you see I am describing a Rout? Please tell me how you see that in the last comment to help me understand what you mean.

6. longnine009

@SunriseCoins

Okay then ... forget the rout. Why do you believe silver is going back to 2001 levels?

7. SunriseCoins

Its explained in the last 2 comment I left in the Post I started called, if you do not stack silver you will be left behind.

In Short, Charts show it is, the big reason at this point Platinum is going back to $600 a oz all other PM's are following that trend. We still have not seen a flat trade for any PM yet.

A number of reasons at this point and these above are the few that are easy to point out and understand.

8. longnine009

Okay, thanks for replying.

9. mikem2000

mikem2000 Lost Cause

With oil at $40 a barrel, it seems very unlikely to me that Silver would go all the way to 5$. Oil was something like $23 a barrel in 2001.

Also, what really confuses me is why you are recommending to buy silver, if your expecting a 65%. decline. If you really believe $5 is going to happen, the logical thing would be to sell it all and buy back THREE times as much when it bottoms.

10. GoldFinger1969

GoldFinger1969 Well-Known Member

Well said !! :D

Draft saved Draft deleted