APMEX coin giveaway

Discussion in 'Bullion Investing' started by Dammage, Aug 13, 2009.

1. PeacePeople

PeacePeople Wall St and stocks, where it's at

Thanks for the giveaway and wish all good luck. I noticed that it was updated to say yesterdays winners, will it be updated on a daily basis now?

thanks again

2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. krispy

krispy krispy

Thanks DM. Appreciate your company's generosity, and esp. your time and clarification regarding the giveaway. Cheers!

4. dmccarty

dmccarty Precious Metals Retailer

@PeacePeople:
    Yes, we updated the wording - since the drawing is from the day before.

We intend on updating this daily and will have a full "Winners" page listed as well, later today. With everything else going on around here, it gets difficult to stay on top of everything - plus I have a key person in my department out on vacation, so I am doubled up (just being honest :) )

Of course, on Sat and Sun, there will probably be a lag from the previous week, but this will be caught up on Monday.

Thank you all for your support and enthusiasm about this contest. So far, its been a lot of fun and people are enjoying it.

5. PeacePeople

Cool, and thanks for the heads up on the complete listing, I didn't notice any winners over the weekend, do you still draw on Sat and Sun?

6. bobbeth87

bobbeth87 Coin Collector

Awesome. THANKS!!!!

And, I hope that Cointalk gets at least one winner in this contest!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7. krispy

krispy krispy

Already has, Yankee... read back a few posts

8. bobbeth87

bobbeth87 Coin Collector

Cool! I'll go back and read it!

9. Dammage

Dammage Junior Member

Today is my day. I can feel it!

10. elaine 1970

elaine 1970 material girl

when can i win one?. no hope.

11. krispy

krispy krispy

can't win if you don't register and play.

12. PeacePeople

Somebody from ct needs to win another this weekend. Good luck to all and make sure you register daily.

13. elaine 1970

elaine 1970 material girl

apmex - please lower down your charges from credit card payment. just charge the same fee with that of personal checking. thanks.

14. the Ankh

the Ankh the Apprentice

Existing as well as new registrants

Available for previously registered as well!

15. PeacePeople

Did anybody else at ct win?

16. Dammage

Dammage Junior Member

That doesn't make any sense in this business. They can't take a 2-3% loss on every credit transaction when there margins are already very slim. Believe me. I would love if I could with credit without a fee. Points are awesome. Someone is always paying for them though.

Draft saved Draft deleted