Anyone Rec there 2017 ASE Yet?

Discussion in 'Bullion Investing' started by abuckmaster147, Jan 19, 2017.

1. abuckmaster147

abuckmaster147 Well-Known Member

Just wondering if anyone has rec there shipment yet? Mine is supposed to be here tomorrow.

2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. galapac

galapac Seeking Knowledge

Yep. AP**X on the fleab**

4. aaron47

aaron47 New Member

Just got mine today in the mail from provident

5. green18

green18 Unknown member Sweet on Commemorative Coins Supporter

I can wait.......it ain't like they're gonna sell out....... devil.gif

6. Bman33

Bman33 Well-Known Member

My tube comes in Tuesday of Next week. Paid $379 for it. Now the deal has gone up to $399. Premiums are high on these babies right now across the board.

green18 likes this.
  7. green18

Nice price (given todays market). Free shipping? Then you are a God.........:)

8. Bman33

Bman33 Well-Known Member

Yes, got free shipping on it too. When I ordered the tube off GovMint it was $379. Now it's up to $413. Crazy.

green18 likes this.
  9. abuckmaster147

Yea mine comes from provident also, I pre ordered in the high $15.00 range :) I can say I held off ordering more in hopes of prices like last year after Christmas. Oh well my Crystal ball needed new batteries I guess!;)

10. abuckmaster147

Well my order came today and I will say one thing, My RCM Maple's are twice as good looking as the ASE's.

USS656 likes this.
  11. Bman33

Bman33 Well-Known Member

Went to a LCS and he was selling 2017 ASE's for $5.00 over spot. Glad I preordered and got them for $2.09 over spot!

abuckmaster147 likes this.
  12. Bman33

Bman33 Well-Known Member

My Eagles have Landed! Got a tube of 20 today in the mail which will remain sealed in the US Mint Tube. I will buy some more throughout the year probably a few here and there.

green18 likes this.
  13. USS656

USS656 Here to Learn Supporter

Unfortunately I agree! My reverse has a muddy surface. :( US Mint - Come-On Man! :yack: Wish I had bought a private mint piece!

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 24, 2017
  14. mikenoodle

mikenoodle The Village Idiot Supporter

Darryl, why don't you just return the coins and buy different ones?

There is no reason to settle for sub-par SAEs. They make millions of them and they're almost all choice gem!

15. USS656

USS656 Here to Learn Supporter

Hi Mike, Bought from SD Bullion and really don't want to go through the hassle of returning and hoping for a better looking coin.

I only bought 1 and it is a bullion version so I'll hang on to it as a reminder not to buy another. If I'd bought a tube, they would have been going back!

green18 likes this.
  16. green18

You folks know that Darryls' coin is just a regular bullion coin, and not one of the collector editions (proof, burnished), right?

SchwaVB57 likes this.
  17. galapac

galapac Seeking Knowledge

If ya want you can send that ugly Eagle to me...:happy:

green18 and USS656 like this.
  18. Bman33

Bman33 Well-Known Member

I'm craving more 2017 ASE's. Best deal I can find is $399 for a tube of 20. Anyone find a better deal online?

19. aaron47

aaron47 New Member

Provident has a deal for 2013 ase. A tube would be 388.80

Bman33 likes this.
  20. Bman33

Bman33 Well-Known Member

I'm looking for deals on 17's. In a few months the premiums should go down. I might just buy five off Provident.

21. SilverTracker

SilverTracker Well-Known Member

Wow I just checked all online dealers, Ebay and Amazon and I couldn't find anything for under 400.00. Crazy prices for a 2017 ASE Bullion coin. Take the 388.00 B-Man.

Bman33 likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted