Any one get their 2009 Silver Eagles yet?

Discussion in 'Bullion Investing' started by flyers10, Jan 12, 2009.

1. flyers10

flyers10 Collector of US Coinage

Anyone get their 2009 American Silver Eagles yet? I saw Mint products shipped mine but mail came today and nada.

2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. Indianhead65

Indianhead65 Well-Known Member

I havent gotten any yet either.

4. flyers10

I am thinking tomorrow we should have them. They just shipped my second order today.

5. coins2006

coins2006 Member

I received mine from AMPEX on the 8th. of Jan. 2 days before they e-mailed that they were shipping on the 10th. Cannot complain about their service. By the way the coins looked pretty good also. Charlie

6. flyers10

That is great service. Congrats:thumb:

7. elaine 1970

elaine 1970 material girl

next week or two. i have to check for my free 2009 am eagle unc. silver dollar. it's free from subscription of numismatic news and coin prices.

8. green18

green18 Unknown member Sweet on Commemorative Coins Supporter

9. flyers10

Sorry Green. I didn't see that thread. I think you also pre-ordered yours through mint products on Dec 4 correct? Hoping mine come in tomorrow. Beautiful silver coin.

10. green18

green18 Unknown member Sweet on Commemorative Coins Supporter

Correct......

I think you will be more than satisfied. I know I am.:)

11. flyers10

Cool. I ordered another roll this weekend which they shipped today. Can't wait to see those beauties! Love your avatar by the way. Richard Bong was lethal with that aircraft. Ever eaten at the 56th fighter group restaurant in Farmingdale? Great food with cool static display aircraft.

12. I ordered 3 a few days ago.... anxiously awaiting :D

13. sketcherpbr

sketcherpbr Enthusiast

I got mine today!!!! It's BEAUTIFUL!!!

14. jaceravone

jaceravone Member

You know, I have never seen this. I have heard people mention that they will send you a free ASE if you resubscribe and I have seen nada. I will be resubscribing here in a few weeks.

15. Cloudsweeper99

Cloudsweeper99 Treasure Hunter

I received my order from Mintproducts last Thursday.

16. flyers10

Man..I got my order in on Dec 4 which was the first day. Getting a little nervous that mine haven't shown up yet.

17. Cloudsweeper99

Cloudsweeper99 Treasure Hunter

I just happened to be online when the Mintproducts email showed up and immediately placed the order. So maybe I was near the front of the line. I wouldn't worry. Mintproducts is slow but pretty reliable.

18. flyers10

Thanks. It does show shipped. I will give it a few more days.

19. Booner

Booner Member

Received the ones I ordered from Mintproducts on Sat., 1/10.

20. zekeguzz

zekeguzz lmc freak

Best years of our lives. One of my all time favorites. Duh, my age is showing. Large print too! lol;)

21. covert coins

covert coins Coin Hoarder

I talked with Mint Ordering Products yesterday and they said that I could not order a 2009 Silver Eagle proof/unc until January 30th. They said the Abe Lincoln was due out 2 12 09 and they had no idea when the 2009 silver proof sets would be offered. So what's up with everyone ordering and recieving their coins??????

Draft saved Draft deleted