Any body follow this guy ?

Discussion in 'Bullion Investing' started by mpcusa, Jan 17, 2024.

1. mpcusa

mpcusa "Official C.T. TROLL SWEEPER"

2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. mpcusa

I call this guy the king of GOLD :)

SensibleSal66 likes this.
  4. longnine009

longnine009 Darwin has to eat too. Supporter

Well...it's good to be flexible then, isn't it?

5. -jeffB

-jeffB Greshams LEO Supporter

Ah, yes. Google tossed me an article mentioning him in just the last week or so -- I hadn't previously heard of him.

I didn't save the article, but the one quote that sticks with me was something along the lines of "if I'm a billion dollars in debt and I go bankrupt, it's the bank's problem, not mine".

As an established Other Person, I have a big problem with the "get rich using other people's money" paradigm. I realize that puts me at odds with a large group of powerful people. I'm comfortable with that.

masterswimmer, Jeffjay and Noah Worke like this.
  6. mpcusa

Well I just started following him in the past
    couple months and he seems to know what he’s talking about, I have already learned allot, this guy is in to all the right stuff GOLD, SILVER, OIL and real estate, my
    son is making a killing in the real estate
    market now with interest rates dropping
    he’s only going to add to it :)

Heavymetal likes this.
  7. fretboard

fretboard Defender of Old Coinage!

Yes he's been a gold mogul for years, I'm subscribed to one of his channels on Youtube but I forget which. thumbsup.gif

mpcusa likes this.
  8. longnine009

longnine009 Darwin has to eat too. Supporter

He was a Marine gunship pilot in Vietnam who flew off an aircraft carrier. In one of his books he tells how, when Nixon went off the gold standard, he wanted to get some gold. So, he flew to some village in Vietnam where a woman there sold gold. He was haggling with her over the price when he got word that the ground he landed on was too soft and the helicopter was starting to sink in. He and the guy he was with left in hurry and they flew back to the carrier.

On the carrier he was told that he would have been arrested if he had brought gold on the ship as it was illegal for Americans to own.

Draft saved Draft deleted