Americans Will LOSE 90% Of Their Wealth, Buy These 2 Assets NOW

Discussion in 'Bullion Investing' started by fretboard, Nov 19, 2021.

1. Papeldog

Papeldog Member

I see life as a gamble, buy what you can afford of Silver, Gold + real-estate. I purchased most of my silver + gold back in the 90's it wasn't cheap than either and my house I'm living in now in 2016. I paid around $4.00 an ounce for Silver, $500.00+ for my Gold an ounce, my House was $279,900.00 in 2016- now $500,000.00+ for house on todays market, my Silver $22.00+ an ounce, Gold $1,700.00+ an ounce I'm a Happy Camper. I look at it like ice fishing wait until the bobber goes down before you pull you line. Don't move to fast on liquidating what you have saved.

2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. FryDaddyJr

FryDaddyJr Junior Member

in this fantasy they'll just politely wait in line with bartering goods, dying of thirst

Kentucky likes this.
  4. 51Caveman

51Caveman Active Member

Beans, Bullets, and Bandaids! (And some extra Pet Food)

JPD3 likes this.
  5. Gilbert

Gilbert Part time collector Supporter

The run up in stocks, real estate and other assets is a direct result of our central bank artificially depressing interest rates. Another consequence of their actions is inflation in the things we buy, so they are being forced to taper asset purchases and are threatening to raise interest rates. Will they follow through? My guess is no. The last time they tried this the markets tanked. People feel like they are geniuses because the value of their assets has increased exponentially, but the downside is a generation that can not afford to buy a house, or if they can, they become major debt slaves. Give me the days when a savings account paid interest above the rate of inflation and I will forgo the increase in the value of my assets.

Last edited: Dec 5, 2021
    BasSWarwick likes this.
  6. KevinM

KevinM Well-Known Member

And my motto use to be "Guns and Ammo the new gold standard" to which I am will equipped.I have of late been buying silver Krugerrand's just a hunch.

BasSWarwick likes this.
  7. FryDaddyJr

FryDaddyJr Junior Member

how many firefights will you survive and why won't someone simply firebomb your wooden home. end times fantasies are just that

8. RonSanderson

RonSanderson Supporter! Supporter

I feel so comfortable knowing everyone is armed to the teeth and having paranoid fantasies about end times. I guess I will just be a picked over carcass when things go bad.

Mr. Flute, slackaction1 and -jeffB like this.
  9. -jeffB

-jeffB Greshams LEO Supporter

Team Carcass, represent! (furtive high-five)

Mr. Flute and RonSanderson like this.
  10. masterswimmer

masterswimmer A Caretaker, can't take it with me

That's one way to just be prepared. :rolleyes:

I know MANY gun owners. Not one of them has paranoid fantasies. Virtually all of them love the shooting sports. There are multiple reasons to own firearms. Those who are against firearm ownership tend to spew the rhetoric that gun owners are just clamoring for the return of the OK Corral.

Try going to a range with someone proficient in gun safety and give it a try. I've taken numerous 'anti's' to the range and every one of them has said that's not as scary as I thought. That was fun.

Don't knock it till you try it.

JPD3 likes this.
  11. FryDaddyJr

FryDaddyJr Junior Member

no one said anything "anti".

thinking you're going to take on the world is just a big fantasy

12. frech001

frech001 New but Old

I enjoyed guns, hunting, target shooting and skeet shooting before I was a medic during the Vietnam war. Trying to save the lives of those shot, or wounded with shrapnel from grenades erased my enjoyment in guns and shooting. I doubt many emergency room doctors and nurses are avid shooters. Having once enjoyed shooting sports, I understand others who enjoy this. But I know they just lack the experience and tragedy of real war.

RonSanderson likes this.
  13. JD Bartlett

JD Bartlett Member

Not exactly the same thing, but we did have a high school jr rotc program, where we had a classroom, and attached armory for our .22cal target rifles, and M-1 Garand's. Our classroom also have a purpose built in-door range for the .22 rifles. That was in El Cajon, California, in the early/mid-1960's.

14. masterswimmer

masterswimmer A Caretaker, can't take it with me

If you, or anyone, wants to institute gun control legislation, take away the right to keep and bear arms, or infringe in any way, you are 'anti'.

If enjoying the shooting sports is translated into 'you're going to take on the world is just a big fantasy' in your mind, you need to retake remedial reading comprehension.

15. whopper64

whopper64 Well-Known Member

Californians moving to Vegas are driving up the cost of real estate (and rentals) because the money they made selling their California real estate translate to more money available for purchasing relatively cheap Vegas real estate. Many locals are being bid up ridiculous amounts by the transplanted Californians. A friend of mine put in a bid on a property and was told a day later that the price had gone up $100,000 over her bid! This was on an original $350,000 property! And, of course, the new bid was by a Californian moving to Vegas.

16. slackaction1

slackaction1 Supporter! Supporter

EVERYTHING I buy has also went up in price, not just real estate, so it shouldn't be a surprise that commodities are up. I remember someone said on here after Pandemic Prices will soar some. I majored in retake remedial comprehension it was the comprehension I Failed. There was to many distractions and I didn't want to miss anything.

17. FryDaddyJr

FryDaddyJr Junior Member

did you even read the posts?

these posts were about surviving end times and taking on the world. not paper target shooting with 22's.

along with rights comes responsibilities. keeping your guns safe and passing a background check isn't gun grabbing either. - Edited -

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 6, 2021
    Kentucky likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted