Americans Will LOSE 90% Of Their Wealth, Buy These 2 Assets NOW

Discussion in 'Bullion Investing' started by fretboard, Nov 19, 2021.

1. chascat

chascat Well-Known Member

I prefer swards as they're most effective and silent...no ammo required. I also live in Arizona where you can pack a gun on person, or in a vehicle, loaded, and no permit is required if you're 18 or older. Most gov. entities require you either check them in upon entering, or not bring them in at all. Also not allowed in schools but are allowed in most other places like stores, banks, parks, etc.

Last edited: Nov 23, 2021
    BasSWarwick likes this.
  2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. mpcusa

mpcusa "Official C.T. TROLL SWEEPER"

I am not sure how effective a sward would be at a 100 yards I guess you could always throw it...LOL

Kentucky and chascat like this.
  4. -jeffB

-jeffB Greshams LEO Supporter

You'd need some equipment.

Sward

Kentucky and chascat like this.
  5. chascat

Just goes to show you...it's very tough to actually be combative in life threatening situations, even when being threatened.

6. BasSWarwick

BasSWarwick Well-Known Member

Mini crossbows could be quite effective. The bolts travel at over 200 feet per second, and you probably wouldn't see it coming, but you would certainly feel the penetration.

chascat likes this.
  7. slackaction1

slackaction1 Supporter! Supporter

Is there anybody in here that use to have their guns in a gun rack in the back window of a truck and drove to school every day and no one said a word.. beside me!!

masterswimmer likes this.
  8. chascat

Everyone had a shotgun in the back window back then, but they couldn't be loaded and the shells couldn't be in the cab. The laws are the same now in most states.

9. FryDaddyJr

FryDaddyJr Junior Member

I dRaNk fRom tHe hOsE aNd dIdNt dIe

usmc 6123, -jeffB and slackaction1 like this.
  10. slackaction1

slackaction1 Supporter! Supporter

What good is a gun if it isn't loaded or ask Alex Baldwin his gun wasn't loaded...........

usmc 6123 likes this.
  11. chascat

Hand guns and shot guns don't fall under the same laws in most states...shotguns and rifles are more governed by fish and game and hunting laws...they don't want you shooting game from the vehicle or the roadway.

slackaction1 likes this.
  12. mpcusa

mpcusa "Official C.T. TROLL SWEEPER"

No ammo, no gun, I guess I could always
    hit someone over the head with it..LOL

13. KeyHunter

KeyHunter Supporter! Supporter

I like the way you think. Always the contrarian.

14. KeyHunter

KeyHunter Supporter! Supporter

Central banks around the world are hoarding gold at record rates to provide a financial "foundation" for when the new PLANNED global fiscal reality occurs as a result of the New Reset. Be your own personal Central Bank.

daniel a DiBiasio and fretboard like this.
  15. PassthePuck

PassthePuck Well-Known Member

Really! So, you recommend buying Real-Estate? You know, last year, the Government let everyone renting a home or apartment, the right NOT to pay rent for 1 year. But you as the owner of the house or apartment had to still make payments to the bank! Yeah...that sucked!

slackaction1, tibor and usmc 6123 like this.
  16. chascat

No safe investments with all this uncertainty going on...just sit tight and don't panic.

usmc 6123 likes this.
  17. BasSWarwick

Diversity is the best course of action IMO.

chascat likes this.
  18. daveydempsey

daveydempsey Well-Known Member

19. BasSWarwick

fretboard likes this.
  20. Eric the Red

Eric the Red Well-Known Member

All joking aside there are so many things wrong in today's world only those with diversified assets will survive what's coming.

The bubbles within bubbles will not last forever and when one goes they all will go in a domino effect that will be known as the great reset. They say you will own nothing, but will be happy. I say prepare now and own everything!
    Happy Holidays:)

daniel a DiBiasio and usmc 6123 like this.
  21. Eric the Red

Eric the Red Well-Known Member

The world's greatest fortunes weren't made in the best of times, they were made in the worst of times.
    Join the club.

chascat likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted