Americans Will LOSE 90% Of Their Wealth, Buy These 2 Assets NOW

Discussion in 'Bullion Investing' started by fretboard, Nov 19, 2021.

1. mpcusa

mpcusa "Official C.T. TROLL SWEEPER"

Ammo is about as scarce as gold now a days but a must have…LOL

usmc 6123 and Bilbo1 like this.
  2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. chascat

chascat Well-Known Member

Is that so you can shoot yourself when everything tanks?

Jeffjay, John Skelton and UncleScroge like this.
  4. daniel a DiBiasio

daniel a DiBiasio Well-Known Member

One of these days they'll actually be right.we have been hearing this since the 2008 crash.I do feel like the stock market and housing markets are way overvalued now and can't keep sustaining these crazy prices.

crazyd likes this.
  5. -jeffB

-jeffB Greshams LEO Supporter

And I've been hearing that for a lot longer. Of course, in 2008, we found that housing markets were overvalued. Just as we found out "dot-coms" were overvalued in 2000.

Bilbo1 and UncleScroge like this.
  6. Jim Dale

Jim Dale Well-Known Member

Gosh, due to relatives dying, my wife and I have inherited 2 homes and 2 cars (to add to our other 2 vehicles). One is in the city and the one we live in is in the country. We live in our country home since we also inherited 3 dogs (with our 3 dogs make 6 which is against the city code) and 2 cats, The cats died and we picked up a kitten out of the middle of the road a couple of Christmases ago.
    Anywho, we have gotten tons of calls to buy our home in the city.
    Now, we do have our coin collection, but we also have our coins that we save for buying things. I can't stand "rounding up." I gave the exact change one, and the young lady about had a cow. She still wanted to know if I wanted to "round up." I told her "Heck, No."
    The thing that I have really kept a stock of is my bottled Pepsis. We also stock dog food. It's hard to get any at Wal-Mart.
    Best of luck for all.

7. crazyd

crazyd Well-Known Member

My well maintained modest ranch home is in a nice small established community close to everything. It will be paid off in 6 years. Don't care what the real estate market is valued at - or what profit I might make over what I put into it - because its where I wanted to live, raise a family and retire. During the 2008 big recession we actually built an addition on it - I think at that time the "value" of our home had declined 20%.

I sometimes think the idea of just buying a decent home and putting down roots in a community has been overtaken by everyone trying to make a profit and speculating. I do feel bad for younger folks struggling to afford a decent family home these days.

Last edited: Nov 21, 2021
  8. fretboard

fretboard Defender of Old Coinage!

"What do you buy if you want some insurance against inflation or just general economic chaos? It’s time-honored. You need some gold."
    –Jim Cramer, host of Mad Money

jim-cramer.jpg

daniel a DiBiasio and KeyHunter like this.
  9. Mr.Q

Mr.Q Well-Known Member

I told my family that I'm the best asset they have. They advised me that I was the best, and biggest ass they have in the family. I'm changing my will tomorrow!

10. Jim Dale

Jim Dale Well-Known Member

I've briefly, seen Jim Cramer on TV. He may be very good at economics, but he is hard to listen to.

MIGuy likes this.
  11. Randy Abercrombie

Randy Abercrombie Supporter! Supporter

That’s why I refuse to tell my wife about my life insurance. I think I may be worth more dead than alive!

12. masterswimmer

masterswimmer A Caretaker, can't take it with me

Most of us are Randy. ;)

Randy Abercrombie likes this.
  13. slackaction1

slackaction1 Supporter! Supporter

DEALER TO DEALER PRICES THIS IS WHY PRICES....TOO HIGH !! MONEY.jpg

gronnh20 likes this.
  14. gronnh20

gronnh20 Well-Known Member

I was getting those texts also. And phone calls. And mail offers. I answered all offers. I held firm at my asking price $1,000,000.00. Most of the houses in my neighborhood are perfect for first time buyers or investors. I haven't been getting those inquiries lately. I would like to think my asking price made the circles and that is why I no longer receive those offers.

15. gronnh20

gronnh20 Well-Known Member

So that is why the cull Morgans and Peace dollars I sold on ebay went so quick. I was definitely under that price.

Around 2014-2015 a coin dealer here in town would have a whole case full of BU Morgans and Peace dollars. The Morgans were $40. The Peace dollars were $35. I would buy one or two when I went in. But, it was cheaper to buy silver eagle bullion. I quit buying the Morgans and Peace dollars. With your chart I was for sure better off buying the silver eagles back then.

16. slackaction1

slackaction1 Supporter! Supporter

Few dealers in the areas not all dealers are probably like this.. IDK

17. FryDaddyJr

FryDaddyJr Junior Member

that's not true

18. mpcusa

Depends where you live, here in Vegas we use to have gun shows every weekend
    and ammo was a plenty, scarce is not the word, Walmart is always out unless you
    want to pay three time the going rate, no thank you !!

19. mpcusa

I guess your not a shooter, so you probably dont get what I am trying to say...LOL

20. BasSWarwick

BasSWarwick Well-Known Member

Its difficult to get a gun license in NZ.

Unfortunately an amnesty after the Christchurch massacre took many 'legal' guns out of circulation. The illegal ones will still be in out there somewhere.

That leaves crossbows as the only option. Still legal - but for how long?

fretboard likes this.
  21. mpcusa

Here in Las Vegas, there are many legal
    places to shoot plus the fact you can get
    a conceal carry permit which I have one
    of those as well a very gun friendly state
    ( Nevada ) one of the reasons I moved
    here.

Draft saved Draft deleted