5 Silver Eagles for $85 on Ebay

Discussion in 'Bullion Investing' started by Agilmore01, Sep 25, 2015.

1. Agilmore01

Agilmore01 Well-Known Member

I received a $20 off $100+ purchase coupon from ebay yesterday unexpectedly, but it could not be used in the Coin and Paper Money category. I was hoping to get some bullion. Decided to look and see if I can find some that was miscategorized. Found a bullion dealer selling 5 2015 Silver Eagles, but listed this one listing under Collectables, most likely by accident since all his other listings are under Bullion. My cost after coupon was $84.98 shipped. I am happy with that spread, especially since the price has gone up on them lately. He has a few left on this listing. Item# 161838258308 if you have the coupon and are interested.

2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. ThinnPikkins

ThinnPikkins Well-Known Member

Thanks for the heads up and congrats on the purchase!

4. Travlntiques

Travlntiques Well-Known Member

Say, I didn't get that coupon!!! Congrats on the find, took a bit of luck and knowledge at the same time.

5. Agilmore01

I think they sent it to me because I have pretty much stopped buying on ebay, and they want me back. I can keep holding out for more coupons.

6. swamp yankee

swamp yankee Well-Known Member

Congrats on your score and keep pushing them to get all the breaks you can!

Agilmore01 likes this.
  7. Silver Boozer

Silver Boozer New Member

I got the coupon

8. slamster17

slamster17 Junior Member

5 Britannias too...still can't seem to pull the trigger though even though this is a great deal and actually allows me to use the coupon...

9. Teddydogno1

Teddydogno1 Well-Known Member

Thanks for the heads up. Found the Britannias and used my coupon, plus a $10.80 in Bonus Bucks that I had.

Rob

Agilmore01 likes this.
  10. Brett_in_Sacto

Brett_in_Sacto Well-Known Member

Good hunting!!! :cigar:

I had a 10% off coupon last week and was able to score a tube of ASE's for $330 after discount and cash back on credit card. It's scores like this that add true value to your portfolio.

Agilmore01 likes this.
  11. ronvb

ronvb New Member

Thanks for the great info! I was sent a 20.00 coupon and looking for more silver eagles, and read your post.Nice 20.00 off 5 eagles!
    Appreciate it.

Agilmore01 likes this.
  12. OdedPaz

OdedPaz Elongated Designer&Roller

I would have loved to receive a coupon... :-(

13. ronvb

ronvb New Member

Sorry its an ebay thing, they send it to you to get you to buy again or to buy more.

14. Agilmore01

Bought my ASE's Friday and got the today. If these bullion dealers were smart, they would purposely list some stuff under different categories so that people can use coupons that normally wouldn't qualify.

Draft saved Draft deleted