5 Oz America The Beautiful Bullion

Discussion in 'Bullion Investing' started by dave92029, Oct 12, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. benveniste

benveniste Type Type

Why do you continue to fail to answer them? Dance, dance, dance!

Prove: To establish the truth or validity of by presentation of argument or evidence.

I've provided evidence, of which the truth or falsity of may be established. You've provided, ah, assertions and bogus definitions.

Note the phrase "to the public."

As with "vested options," you continue to toss around terms for which you don't know the meaning. What's an indemnity on your planet, and in that jurisdiction do courts consider an agent a member of the public?

Downstream covenants? First, requiring a downstream covenant would violate the plain meaning of "make available for sale." Then, for a downstream convenant to work, the Authorized Purchasers first has to sell the coins according to the mint's conditions, plus they have to negotiate the resale covenant. That's more overhead and paperwork for the Authorized Purchaser for exactly zero extra profit! Next, why would any buyer sign a restrictive covenant to sell their purchase for less than they could get in the open market? What additional compensation can the Authorized Purchasers offer?

Any bets on whether you dodge these questions as well?

So you asserted. It's still nonsense. The smaller margin only applies to the gang of 11. After that, it's back to the open market, where supply and demand will set the price. The demand is still there, and the slower release will only spur initial demand, and therefore fair market prices, even higher. Have you checked eBay prices recently? People are bidding $300-$500 per coin. Freely.

On my planet, the information on that page reads: "We hope to be able to offer these coins soon and we are currently working with our suppliers that are Authorized Purchasers to secure any quantity possible of the ATB sets."

Note the word "hope" and "any quantity possible." That's one per household per supplier.

Since you are so found of definitions, let's walk through that of fair market value, which is legally a reasonable price.

FMV: Probable price at which a willing buyer will buy from a willing seller when:
    1. Both are unrelated. CHECK.
    2. Know the relevant facts. CHECK.
    3. Neither is under any compulsion to buy or sell. CHECK.
    4. All rights and benefit inherent in (or attributable to) the item must be included in the agreement. CHECK.

400+ willing buyers at $1395 in 19 hours. That's not my imagination.

The real parties at interest in a contract are the buyers and sellers. Once again, you're tossing around terms you don't understand.

You are still just assuming your conclusion, and still haven't presented any support for your definitions, assertions and insertions.

You now claim to speak for everyone else. How modest of you!

2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. JJK78

JJK78 Member

Unless either of you have actual information to provide regarding the release of the 5 oz coins - please stop and take it offline or into a private conversation already. this is ridiculous.

4. Ipomelia

Ipomelia New Member

You're sounding shrill, counselor. Given your half-baked reasoning, I'm unsurprised (alas, I no longer think you're a Junior Associate; more likely, simply a misguided law student).

And I agree, JJK78. We'll find out what's what in a couple or few days, I'm sure.

5. green18

green18 Unknown member Sweet on Commemorative Coins Supporter

I quite agree....:)

6. benveniste

benveniste Type Type

Apparently, you think a lot of things that aren't true. That's another.

Fine with me.

7. desertgem

desertgem Senior Errer Collecktor

Ok guys and girls, that is the end of the argumentation. It is and always has been out of our hands. It seems settled now, and that is it. I am closing the thread. If anything needs to be re-evaluated, start a new thread, but I find these unending pi**ing matches tedious to read.

Thanks for your cooperation :)

Jim

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.