$37 silver!

Discussion in 'Bullion Investing' started by hyperinflation, Mar 23, 2011.

1. hyperinflation

hyperinflation New Member

What a great day, no work today, silver is up and I got my order from Scottsdale today :smile:smile:cool::D:D:hail::hail::hail:;):):):thumb:

:thumb:

2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. jasontheman07

jasontheman07 New Member

yippee! GO UP GO UP LOL

4. coinman0456

coinman0456 Coin Collector

I'm not surprised as I have been expecting this and even higher by June or July .

5. hyperinflation

ya this weekend I was thinking 37-28 this week and im expecting 50 by july

6. thecigarnut

thecigarnut Member

wow - this is great. I have only been following the price for about a month and when it got to 34 over the past week, I thought I had missed the boat and overpaid for 10 one oz bullions - now I couldn't be happier! Keeeeep going! lol

7. hyperinflation

I thought the same thing when I got in at 27 but the more reading and research I do the more I understand that this is just getting started.

8. Cloudsweeper99

Cloudsweeper99 Treasure Hunter

This is starting to look like a flashback to the 90s and tech stocks. I suspect that the silver bull market is near the end timewise, but perhaps not pricewise. The parabolic rise will signal the end.

9. Phil Ham

Phil Ham Hamster

My silver coins are going up and up. The stock market is up. I'm having a good week!!!

10. Happy

Happy New Member

It's a doube edge sword with PM going up and up. Yeah, i like the felling of having great value in silver. However, this also tells me that the dollar is going into the toilet...

11. coinman0456

coinman0456 Coin Collector

The Dollar is already tanked . We are just playing the game, like monopoly money.

12. yakpoo

yakpoo Member

OK...I'm gonna quote y'all when the Republicans make the dollar go up and PMs go down...fair warning.

13. Jshadow

Jshadow Junior Member

congratulations

14. billyd624

billyd624 Junior Member

So Yakpoo are you suggesting we sell our silver now at the current price? Or is there more potential for a higher value before PM prices go down?

15. defcon505

defcon505 New Member

Great news! My silver coins will probably be delivered on Friday.

16. Forget $37/ounce, silver just crossed $38/ounce. :hail: TC

17. FryDaddyJr

FryDaddyJr Junior Member

the Republicans. LOL. thanks for the chuckle.

18. thecigarnut

thecigarnut Member

Saw silver over 38 an ounce - just made a call to my banking center, off to pick up a box of halves : )

19. Elapid

Elapid Member

A word from the wise! You can buy into the market at 2000 prices right now. It's a bet the dollar will return in force, something I'm willing to wager.

20. InfleXion

InfleXion Wealth Preserver

I'm not sure what the republicrats can actually do to impact the situation. They don't determine monetary policy. They can't even seem to fulfill their Constitutional obligations of oversight in that regard.

In any case, GO SILVER!!!

21. Silverhouse

Silverhouse Well-Known Member

Silver will continue to rise I believe. Even if it dips here and there, in the longrun silver will gain. I'm looking at a 30 year outlook, so to me even if it bottoms at $5.00 ( which I doubt) You're still ahead. That silver dollar is still worth more than a dollar. I actively got in (again after a few years of not buying ) when silver was around 17 an oz and I thought I missed the boat then. Put it this way, in July of 2010 I bought 3 oz of silver at the local coin shop for 65.00 today with silver's prices that coin shop charges 126.00 for 3 oz. To some that may not be a huge gain, but to regular folks, that is a nice little profit.

Draft saved Draft deleted