2017 Silver(!) Krugerrand

Discussion in 'Bullion Investing' started by COCollector, Oct 17, 2016.

1. silversiren

silversiren Active Member

I'm the most awesome person I don't know.

ddddd likes this.
  2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. chrisild

chrisild Coin Collector

Right, MDM (Germany) and IMM (Austria). Here is a video that shows the Krugerrand bar and others:

Christian

ddddd likes this.
  4. longnine009

longnine009 Darwin has to eat too. Supporter

If you do want to know, just look up the definition of sophistry.

5. silversiren

If you don't want to know, don't look up the definition for broken record.

6. ddddd

ddddd Member

@silversiren what happened to the youtube silver community? I see some people are still there, but a bunch of the people I used to watch no longer have videos up.

7. Deadline

Deadline Active Member

s-l1600.jpg

Picked up a mint sealed bag of 25 along with a 25 sealed pack of the COA's. These came out of a monster box of 250 which the guy bought straight from the mint. Got a really good deal on it.:cigar: I think we are approaching the bottom on these as far as pricing goes. I think around $35 will be it and then it will start to swing the other way. Especially if 2017 is the only year they make them.

8. longnine009

Oh that won't work. The broken record appears in nearly every bullion thread in the form of a guru bursting upon the scene-- insert brilliant light back drop here--to mock how Stackers spend their own money.

Last edited: Sep 28, 2017
  9. mpcusa

mpcusa "Official C.T. TROLL SWEEPER"

Well there was allot made, if they were going to only mint these for only one year
    The mintage should have been allot less, it is a popular coin but will take awhile
    To exhaust the existing supply.

10. silversiren

BLAHBITY BLAH BLAH. Just remember, BUY BUY BUY the PU silver Krugerrands while you still can, the moon shot is IMMINENT!

11. silversiren

My guess? Crypto killed the pm stacker star.

ddddd likes this.
  12. longnine009

Oh please tell me more.

13. Deadline

Deadline Active Member

Originally it was slated to go 500k but was changed to one million. Remember that is worldwide and it is a popular coin they just started out with an inflated intro price which initially kept people away. At 39ish per ounce they are starting to sell.

14. silversiren

They are "a popular coin" and "At 39ish per ounce they are starting to sell" and ONLY 1 MILLION MINTED, what more is there to "tell"?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!

15. longnine009

The SA gold Krug is an iconic coin that the silver version pays tribute to. For that reason it is very possible the issue will sell out. But ultimately no one knows what will happen. Sorry but that includes the guru genius troope.

16. kkathyl0

kkathyl0 Active Member

I have them all and have to say the quality is above and beyond. Great stuff

17. silversiren

You are 100000000000000% correct, therefore the ONLY logical course of action is to BACK UP THE TRUCK AND BUY AS MANY OF THEM AS POSSIBLE, MAX OUT CREDIT CARDS, TAKE OUT A SECOND MORTGAGE OR HOME EQUITY LOAN, HIT UP THE LOAN SHARKS *WOOOOOOOOOT WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT* :greedy:

18. longnine009

If your hallmark sophistry actually takes place and stackers lose, so what? It's not your money.

19. silversiren

With every month that goes by since their release, PU SA silver Krugs keep getting more and more popular; the buzz gets more and more loud as people scramble to find and buy them, they're so hard to find they sell out so quickly where ever they turn up. Even so, nay sayers keep coming along thinking they know how they'll perform, as if there are any indicators they can base their predictions on. It's so RIDICULOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ultimately it is TOTALLY IMPOSSIBLE FOR ANYONE TO HAVE THE SLIGHTEST CLUE HOW THESE WILL PERFORM. ALL WE CAN DO IS SIT IN AWE OF HOW AMAZINGLY STUPENDOUS THEIR PERFORMANCE HAS BEEN TO DATE.

20. longnine009

That's fascinating. But it is still their money.

21. silversiren

(Muh apathetic indifferent magnanimousness...ur sophistryz)

Draft saved Draft deleted