2017 Silver Krugerrand your thoughts on investing in these

Discussion in 'Bullion Investing' started by mpcusa, May 12, 2017.

1. silversiren

silversiren Active Member

One can pretend the pattern isn't already playing out all one wants, check back with me this time next year, mark it on your calendar. Gotta love this! LOL

2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. mpcusa

mpcusa "Official C.T. TROLL SWEEPER"

Once a skeptic always a skeptic !! so where did you pick up your crystal ball
    because i want one, if we could tell the future we would all be zillion air,s

MrBubs likes this.
  4. silversiren

I don't own a crystal ball, and if I did, and it actually worked I wouldn't even know how to operate it. Here is a narrative you may like. MCM, "Exclusive distributor to North America" was so overwhelmed with "PU" (LOL) silver Krugerrands that they couldn't keep up with all the orders coming in, so they had to recruit, the other dealers (APMEX, JM Bullion, Silvertowne, etc. etc.). *BUY NOW THEY ARE ALMOST SOLD OUT . . . BUY BUY BUY!* Yeeeeah that's the ticket. 5+ months later, and there is no way on Earth anyone could have any idea how these *are* doing now, let alone how they will end up doing in the aftermarket. HILARIOUS!

5. FryDaddyJr

FryDaddyJr Junior Member

buy gold ones instead

goldcollector and silversiren like this.
  6. Nathan401

Nathan401 Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Personally I would (and hopefully WILL) be a buyer at 40 bucks or so. I love Krugerrands and collect other SA Mint coins as well. I also love this silver design, just not at the current cost. I'll gladly add one to my collection eventually.

7. TheMont

TheMont Well-Known Member

2017 Silver Kugerrand.jpg I like the design and It's the first one in silver, so I bought a raw one. Look close and you'll see the Privy Mark for the 50th anniversary.

Last edited: May 12, 2017
  8. FryDaddyJr

FryDaddyJr Junior Member

why don't we ever see the other side of this beautiful coin?

Johndoe2000$ likes this.
  9. silversiren

I tell you it's neck beard discrimination! ROFL

10. Johndoe2000$

Johndoe2000$ Well-Known Member

One million uncirculating silver bullion coins. The price will drop as interest fades. NOT a good "investment" in my opinion.

Last edited: May 13, 2017
    silversiren likes this.
  11. silversiren

I wouldn't be the least bit surprised if their next scheme is to make a HUUUUUUGE announcement that due to extremely strong demand, they have reduced the mintage down drastically below the initial one million max mintage LOL

FryDaddyJr likes this.
  12. mpcusa

Because we like this side better...LOL

13. mpcusa

Just bought one of these off the bay, cheaper price then most of the PM dealers
    i have come across in the low $50,s ( GUILTY !! )

14. silversiren

I'm sorry, exactly what do you confess to being guilty of?

15. mpcusa

PAYING TO MUCH !!

But i did shop around and it was the best price i could find, so its not like i
    bought the first one i saw..LOL

16. Johndoe2000$

Absolutely nothing wrong with that. IMO. I do believe the price will go down, but if I really wanted one, I'd pull the trigger. Enjoy your coin.

Last edited: May 14, 2017
  17. mpcusa

Thanks for the support :) want to get the Gold version but at $1,300 a pop still
    a month or two away !

18. silversiren

I would never presume to tell someone how to spend their own money, and by extension I'd never presume to tell someone who has just mentioned making a purchase that it was wrong (or right) of them to do so. Their money, their business, but I have no qualms answering a question when it's asked, even if the one asking gets bent out of shape when my answer isn't to their liking LOL

Two Dogs likes this.
  19. Johndoe2000$

The 50 year logo/privy, looks like it was stamped on, with black ink or something. Is this the case, or is it just my eyes playing tricks on me? It just doesn't look like it was struck on it to me.

20. silversiren

21. Johndoe2000$

Ahh, laser engraved.

Draft saved Draft deleted