2017 RCM Tree of Life Silver 10 oz - Mintage?

Discussion in 'Bullion Investing' started by crazyd, Mar 20, 2018.

1. crazyd

crazyd Well-Known Member

Can anyone tell me how many were made by the RCM ? I can't seem to locate this information easily.

Thanks.

2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. crazyd

crazyd Well-Known Member

Answer from RCM to my inquiry -"This coin is a bullion and there is no mintage on a bullion coin. Please note that the Mint does not sell bullion products directly to the public; only to distributors who have the infrastructure to sell and buy back bullion to and from the public, and manage sales to individual dealers in North America and around the globe. This is also why bullion products do not appear in our catalogues"

I had this coin on my wish list last year, but could not pull the trigger until now. Never owned a coin this large. The design has meaning to me on several levels. Unfortunately it was difficult to find now - only two sources came up in my search. Should arrive in next week!

4. stoster38

stoster38 Member

I bought this coin last year. Nice looking coin!! I bought another 10 oz coin this year. So now I have 3 10 oz bullion coins from Canada!!

crazyd likes this.
  5. crazyd

crazyd Well-Known Member

Its a huge coin. Only have 1 oz coins in my collection. I am hooked on these 10 oz coins from RCM.

stoster38 likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted