2017 ase,in capsule,19.50

Discussion in 'Bullion Investing' started by Lylelovett666, Apr 19, 2017.

1. Bman33

Bman33 Well-Known Member

I'm going for 12 ounces

2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. Bman33

Bman33 Well-Known Member

They've gotta be the same company.

4. BruceS

BruceS Member

I just ordered the 6 ASEs for $117. I checked the wire transfer box at check out and it just brought me back to the main page? I called, and after being transferred twice the guy said you cant wire money thru their site. What? "then why is it an option"? His reply " I don't know". He said "just pay by CC" and I replied that it wasn't such a good deal then. And he said "well nothing is for free" I mean come on! So I will be sending a check and will report back with how long they take to ship and what the coins look like. Anybody receive theirs yet?

5. Johndoe2000$

Johndoe2000$ Well-Known Member

Wow, nice customer service :mad:. Add in the shipping 10-15 days after receiving payment. I wouldn't have placed an order after that. There are full rolls of ASEs for sale on EBAY, for close to $400. I got one last week for $399. I gave a heads up on the deals/freebies thread.

6. BruceS

BruceS Member

I thought about canceling but before check out they make you put in your CC info. In case of a cancellation. I'm not sure as I didn't read all the legal ease. But I'll wait no big deal. They should definitely train their customer service people better.

7. Bman33

Bman33 Well-Known Member

I decided to no go. Funny, last night I had my checkbook out and was ready to write the check but realized I couldn't Mail same day. Woke up this morning and didn't feel like buying when I saw silver dropping yet again. Still a great deal but I got a few tubes of these for $379 each at the beginning of the year presale from Govmint

SilverMike likes this.
  8. SilverMike

SilverMike Well-Known Member

I ordered from these guys earlier in the year when they had a similar promotion. I paid by check.
    - they did call to "confirm" the order and try to sell me more stuff. Not a hard sell or anything, just annoying.
    -they told me about the shipping time but actually shipped my order much faster.
    -coins arrived in airtites too. Not really needed, IMHO, but a nice bonus.
    And, haven't heard from them since.

Johndoe2000$ likes this.
  9. Johndoe2000$

Johndoe2000$ Well-Known Member

That's good to know. The airtites are a nice little bonus, much better than flips, if you don't need attributes.

10. HawkeEye

HawkeEye 1881-O VAMmer

Well for what it is worth the BBB says that they are accredited.

11. BruceS

BruceS Member

Got mine today. (paid with a check) took 10 business days, not too bad. They are in decent shape. But Ag keeps dropping, ASE tubes for around $390- ish so i'm still buying. I did get a voice mail from them urging me to call back right away, sounded like a used car salesman. :yack:

12. Lylelovett666

Lylelovett666 Member

Mine arrived today too. When I had my heart surgery they didn't give me as much reading material as was in the package.

BruceS likes this.
  13. HawkeEye

HawkeEye 1881-O VAMmer

Finally the PR70DCAMs I ordered have shipped, so I guess next week I will see them for the first time. I think some of the prices on eBay for the ones in specialized slabs are ridiculous. But if they sell, they sell and establish the market.

14. BruceS

BruceS Member

Isn't that the truth. I think there was more weight in glossy paper than the ASEs.

15. Lylelovett666

Lylelovett666 Member

I can't imagine what they're spending on promotion. One of the brochures was like something you'd get if buying a luxury car. Oddly,they never contacted me to up sell anything.

16. BruceS

BruceS Member

I know right, just give them time, if you bought from them your on the call list. In listening to my voice mail I could hear a ton of other CS personnel up selling in the back round. As was stated earlier They could be one of those bullion houses that dupe the elderly or the uniformed.

Draft saved Draft deleted