2016 maple Leaf

Discussion in 'Bullion Investing' started by Heater, May 14, 2016.

1. Heater

Heater Well-Known Member

JM Bullion has a decent price on them right now in the Items On Sale section. $1.89 over spot, free shipping on orders over $100 site wide.

Picked up a 'few" and threw on a 2016 1 1/4 oz silver Bison.

2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. baseball21

baseball21 Well-Known Member

That bison really does look like it will be stunning in hand

4. Heater

Heater Well-Known Member

The 2015 Bison was pretty nice so this should be also.

5. New Windsor Bill

New Windsor Bill Well-Known Member

I also have the 1.25 Bison. Awesome coin. JM. Bullion and Provident are 2 great places to buy those. Enjoy.

6. Heater

Heater Well-Known Member

Provident has always been a respectable dealer in all my purchases from them as well.

Just thought it was a decent price on the Maple Leaf is all. Wanted to give a heads up before gone.

I wonder what Lost Dutchman offers them for?

7. New Windsor Bill

I have never heard of lost Dutchman. That's another reputable dealer?

8. baseball21

baseball21 Well-Known Member

Lost Dutchman Rare Coins, they're out of Indiana, not much of an online presence though compared to other places

EricLee likes this.
  9. New Windsor Bill

Thanks, I will have a look.

10. Heater

Heater Well-Known Member

Lost Dutchman is a sponser of this site & Matt is a mod last I knew.
    I was being flippant is all.

11. New Windsor Bill

I know I try to share something good when I find it as well. I just hope that silver keeps going up and then we will really know that have some value.

12. green18

green18 Unknown member Sweet on Commemorative Coins Supporter

Lost Dutchman is tops..........

13. New Windsor Bill

Thank you, hows everything?

14. avr5700

avr5700 Member

I like the new anti-counterfeiting measures on the Canadian coinage. Still I find it hard to be excited about the maple leaf itself since it does *not* appreciate as a collectable. The consolation prize to that is that it will be relatively easy to find a buyer and well, if it comes to it...there is the $5 floor, unlike the US variant.

Yes, the 1.25 buffs are cool, definitely appeal more than the maples. If you can stomach the premiums and are not going for maximum ounces (clearly not since these are not rounds), really look twice at the reverse proof Canadian offerings. Back on those buffs, the 2015 has a better design...less skeletal...

15. EricLee

EricLee New Member

If you ever have dealt with Lost Dutchman Rare Coins - can you write about them here http://trustedpmdealers.com/dealers/lost-dutchman-rare-coins-inc and help other people to decide if they can trust that dealer? Can you recommend them to other collectors? Thanks

Draft saved Draft deleted