2016 Howling Wolf 3/4 ounce

Discussion in 'Bullion Investing' started by rooman9, Dec 8, 2015.

1. rooman9

rooman9 Lovin Shiny Things

So the new design just came out, don't like it quite as much as this years design. My problem is only APMEX has them, their prices are alright but I can never cough up the shipping costs (I'm a poor college students and can't justify paying $25 for a 3/4 ounce of silver). I think I'll wait for them to get into other hands and try to get them cheaper.
    94292_Slab.jpg

coinman1234, paddyman98 and ken454 like this.
  2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. paddyman98

paddyman98 I'm a professional expert in specializing! Supporter

Do wolves really howl at a full moon?
    Isn't that some kind of some mysterious made up movie legend or myth. I just thought they were hungry or communicating with each other o_O

4. rooman9

I'm not sure. My neighbor has a alaskan husky sled dog team (so they're related to wolves) and they howled quite often. I never payed attention if they howled more when the full moon was out.

paddyman98 likes this.
  5. jwitten

jwitten Well-Known Member

They don't howl because it is a full moon. They howl all the time. So when it is a full moon, they are still howling. It just looks cooler this way.

paddyman98 likes this.
  6. Speedbump

Speedbump Not a New Member

My husky will howl with or without a full moon.

paddyman98 likes this.
  7. tommyc03

tommyc03 Senior Member

8. scottishmoney

scottishmoney Buh bye

[​IMG]

My Siberian husky only howls at touchdowns in a football game and when we sing happy birthday.

As for howling at the moon, I think only Ozzy Osbourne does that.

Markus1959, tommyc03 and paddyman98 like this.
  9. dwhiz

dwhiz Collector Supporter

10. stoster38

stoster38 Member

I hear you rooman9. I tend not to buy from APMEX unless I'm buying $100 or more so I can get the free shipping. But what I have noticed is that APMEX usually has free shipping via their ebay store but the coin prices are a little higher to make up for the free shipping. I'll probably check that out as I've bought the previous coins.

rooman9 likes this.
  11. rooman9

I looked there earlier and they didn't have them up yet. I did that with the last one.

12. stoster38

stoster38 Member

I ordered the coin and the 2016 philharmonic coin from their Ebay shop over the weekend. Waiting to get notified that the coins have been shipped.

Draft saved Draft deleted