2015 1 oz Mexican Libertads on special

Discussion in 'Bullion Investing' started by Teddydogno1, Jun 18, 2015.

1. vdbpenny1995

vdbpenny1995 Well-Known Member

Now there back to $530 a roll... dang it

2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. autograf

autograf Member

You guys must rate. My two rolls haven't even shipped yet. It shows delivery on Friday but till I get the tracking number I don't count on that. About 1/2 my APMEX ship in the same day or next and the other 1/2 take 3 days or so to ship. Don't understand why. I did a wire transfer on one and it shipped a couple hours after the wire but the others are hit and miss. Not worried, just don't understand the specifics of their system.............

4. ocjoe949

ocjoe949 Active Member

Yeah, I just got notified that mine shipped today. I ordered them on the 18th. I'm not worried about it. It will silver time to recover from todays beating. :)

5. autograf

autograf Member

Just got my notice they shipped yesterday too......

6. ottotornesi

ottotornesi Member

Love to buy some as well, but Apmex does not send to APO addresses. So much for supporting the US troops overseas. It irks me every time I want to buy something on ebay to be told that the seller is not posting to APO. Do we have leprosy? We get to defend their sorry a.....s but they can't be bothered to sell us something.

7. autograf

autograf Member

I have a box at a The UPS Store franchise. I know they will receive packages and ship them to an APO if you set up an account. That would add some fees to your purchasing but if you get a mailbox ($15/mo) and then they'll ship via Priority Mail to your APO. Maybe check into it whereever your home base is. You'd have issues with the shipping cost/handling to do it/insurance, but it's possible.

It's a real street address, is commercial, and there's typically someone there to sign for your packages 8-8 weekdays and 9-3 or so on Saturdays. I don't have any more of those pesky orange slips from USPS. They will receive packages from ANY carrier....FedEx,DHL,UPS,USPS.......

(disclaimer: I work FOR UPS, used to own a The UPS Store franchise and am a big fan.........)

8. Teddydogno1

Teddydogno1 Well-Known Member

Yeah, they went back to that late in the day on the day I posted the thread. Something similar will be back around.

Rob

9. ocjoe949

ocjoe949 Active Member

Within the next few days I am 99.9% certain we'll have 4x or 5x ebay bucks. They always hit it hard the last week before the quarter ends and IM READY! :D

10. autograf

autograf Member

4x for me today. Anything out there?

11. Travlntiques

Travlntiques Well-Known Member

Same here.....haven't bought anything yet though :-o
    Must change that ASAP!

12. ocjoe949

ocjoe949 Active Member

Right after I posted that, I got mine too for 4x :) No purchases yet. I am sure they'll do a last hurrah Monday and Tuesday of next week too.

13. ocjoe949

ocjoe949 Active Member

I just got my Libertads, I thought they came in sealed rolls from the Mexican mint. Maybe they come in sealed monster boxes but the rolls inside aren't sealed. The rolls I got are sealed by Apmex. All the coins look fine. I was just curious.

14. Teddydogno1

15. Numismania

Numismania You hockey puck!!

Well, with 4x ebay bucks, it brings the cost to what, about $19.25, then with CC and MrRebates another 1% for each brings it to under $19, so, with nothing else in my crosshairs, I am considering another.....though, ocjoe949 makes a valid point about the end of the quarter....hate to waste a 4x invite, and got less than 4 hours to decide....what to do, what to do....

16. ocjoe949

ocjoe949 Active Member

17. Teddydogno1

Remember not to double-count your eBay bucks! If you use them to "discount" your price-paid on this purchase, you can't also then say what you later buy with the bucks is free. Right? : )

Rob

18. autograf

autograf Member

Baypreciousmetals has Australian spiders (100) for $1685. That's $421.50 per roll of 25. Anyone deal with them much? That seems like a GREAT price for sovereign bullion coins......

throwbackid likes this.
  19. throwbackid

throwbackid Well-Known Member

Where do you see this on eBay?

20. PeacePeople

PeacePeople Wall St and stocks, where it's at

21. Numismania

Numismania You hockey puck!!

I've dealt with Bay a few times. No-problem transactions. I'd recommend them. Seem to be an 'up and comer' in the PM playground known as ebay.

Draft saved Draft deleted