2013 West Point ASE set

Discussion in 'Bullion Investing' started by PeacePeople, May 9, 2013.

1. saltysam-1

saltysam-1 Junior Member

Maybe they are waiting for most of the cancellations to clear. This way they will know a more exact production number. They don't want to over produce the quantity if they can avoid it.

2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. green18

green18 Unknown member Sweet on Commemorative Coins Supporter

Same here. My order has been pushed back to 7/2.

And I agree with what Sam wrote.......

4. BigTee44

BigTee44 Well-Known Member

Has anyone ever bought Mint sets from GoldMart? My wife bought me the 2013 West Point set and it doesn't say if it comes with the presentation box. They are graded by NGC, but didn't know if they came with it...

I'm really excited to see the enhanced uncirculated coin! She's pretty looking!

5. thejaxcollector

thejaxcollector Active Member

My delivery date was the second week of July, and it hasn't changed.

6. coinperson

coinperson Member

I think Goldmart does send the 2013 West Point Set with the presentation box because it says it will be sent with all government packaging. Thats if I read it correctly.

7. coinperson

coinperson Member

Goldmart site
    says "each comes with its original government packaging."

8. mikenoodle

mikenoodle The Village Idiot Supporter

Mine still says backordered and expected to ship 9/30/13

Am I looking at a different product?

9. Fall Guy

Fall Guy Active Member

Not if you ordered late. That's what mine says and I ordered 2 days before the deadline.

10. saltysam-1

saltysam-1 Junior Member

I ordered late on the first day and got a 07/17 delivery date, which so far, hasn't changed.

11. mikenoodle

mikenoodle The Village Idiot Supporter

I ordered in the first week and mine hasn't changed either. the group must be talking about orders placed the very first day

12. phalanxcronos

phalanxcronos Member

Yeah I got my order through about 45mins after the sale started.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

13. Chiefbullsit

Chiefbullsit CRAZY HORSE

No e-mail today and mine still says "expected to ship 6-17".

14. green18

You are indeed correct Mike.......

15. statequarterguy

statequarterguy Love Pucks

Hey, mine says SHIPPED!!!

Just kidding - I've got a 9/30 date, hope that creeps up as time passes, seem like a heck of a long time, even for the mint.

16. anchor1112

anchor1112 Senior Member

2013w american eagle two coins set. dealers average buying from us is $125.00. selling price is $165.00

17. Tinpot

Tinpot Well-Known Member

Where did you get this from? Nobody has even received their sets yet?:pacing:

18. onecenter

onecenter Member

I noticed no change in the 09/30/13 estimated shipping date on my order. I placed my order in the last five-hour window in order to combine seven coins and sets into one order and one shipping charge.

19. stoster38

stoster38 Member

Got an email from the US Mint earlier today indicating that my ship date was being pushed back from 6/17/2013 to 7/2/2013. Kind of disappointed but what can you do!! I ordered within the first half hour of the set going on sale. Anyone else get a similar notice?

20. YoYoSpin

YoYoSpin Active Member

Placed my order with the Mint about 90 minutes after sales began on day one. Received the same email this morning, saying that delivery has been delayed from 6/17 to 7/2. Mint site's order tracking still says "expected to ship on 6/17/2013".

21. green18

Guess it's easier to e-mail us than to go in and edit the order status.......

Draft saved Draft deleted