"2011 Silver High $50" The sky is the limit

Discussion in 'Bullion Investing' started by General_Godlike, Feb 21, 2011.

1. rickmp

rickmp Frequently flatulent.

Yes, Canada is revolting.

2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. bullion_guy

bullion_guy C. Heston

After todays gains... Seems like $50 this year wont be a problem.

4. Deshawn

Deshawn New Member

Silver prices are with in the reach of every man at least in the current situation.....if these speculation keep on emerging ...then i think the time will be no longer that we can hear the silver hits the sky limit.

5. CJackson

CJackson New Member

You said it, they stink on ice! lol

6. 1970 Silver Art

1970 Silver Art Silver Art Bar Collector

I have read that $50 price target before from other forums and articles. The prediction that I read elsewhere was predicting that silver will hit $50 in March.

7. jcakcoin

jcakcoin New Member

$50-100 silver by year end. It just climbed from $29 to $34 in just 10 days

8. isaiah58

isaiah58 Member

I'm new here, this is my first post. Wouldn't you LCS be the first local resource for ASE's? I know my LCS has them available, I purchased a roll recently, they had plenty. I also see plenty listed on eBay as available now, while some have future delivery dates.

What disturbs me on eBay is the current $40 an ounce buying point on pretty much everything: ASE's, rounds, bars and junk 9% silver going for about $38 an ounce to over $40 consistently. Even with the drop today below $33 bidders are still sustaining the $40 level on eBay.

9. heyatrain

heyatrain New Member

Got to love having silver right now....Started buying two years ago @ $17 when I awoke from my credit coma to see the Light of Real Money....Free from the Slavery.
    I suggest, just keep buying and buying!!!

10. tlasch

tlasch Penny Hoarder & Food Stamp Aficionado

Umm Spam?

Taken care of spam

11. tlasch

Personally I don't hope that silver hits a high but if it does I will be glad I have so much money invested in silver

Let me explain

This comes directly from a lecture on economics that my DECA teacher gave (When I was in high school)

12. tlasch

Thanks Gem nobody likes a spam bot :)

13. RaceBannon

RaceBannon Member

I just listed some sterling silver medals on eBay. They are .925 fine and weigh 1 standard oz vice 1 troy oz, so their melt value is around $27-28 with silver trading at $33. People are still bidding on them like mad. It wouldn't surprise me one bit if they sell for north of $30 apiece. Either way I'll let you all know.

14. Happy

Happy New Member

In most cases, i'd say thats correct. However, if you have a shortage (of silver)... Or, both forces are are work. look out!

15. tlasch

Indeed true let me correct my statement:

:)

16. yakpoo

yakpoo Member

Cool, thanks!

17. coinmaster1

coinmaster1 Active Member

I think that silver will spike up at $42 to $45, then fall again to around $38 or $39.

18. RaceBannon

RaceBannon Member

The sterling silver medals I listed on eBay sold for between $22 and $29 with a current melt value for them betw $27-28.

So based on recent market experience, I would agree with your assessment that most buyers don't value sterling silver they way they do .999 fine. They certainly aren't willing to pay the same premium.

19. yakpoo

yakpoo Member

Hmmm...interesting!

20. anchor1112

anchor1112 Senior Member

silver break the high again. $34.62/oz. folks. gold high $1,430.50 an ounce.

21. Bluesboy65

Bluesboy65 New Member

Thanks for sharing that. Very instructive, great post!

Regards,

Bluesboy65

Draft saved Draft deleted