2011 ASE 25th Anniversary Set (A25) - Order thread

Discussion in 'Bullion Investing' started by BullionBully, Oct 27, 2011.

1. dunaghost

dunaghost New Member

just joined today was hoping for some new info its not how many sets were sold but how many sets can be graded of the 100,000 sets sold how many were opened if 75% were opened then only 25,000 is the new mintage number for the three non unique coins in the set sounds like the 95-w figures to me have been picking them off e-bay for nothing glad there are still greedy people trying to make a quick buck out there before this was thought through

2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. coinperson

coinperson Member

:hail:MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY HOLIDAYS EVERYONE!!!

4. Printer123

Printer123 New Member

Thanks. My order 383931** is still in process, backordered to 1/4/12 now.

5. coinperson

coinperson Member

Printer123, hang in there! You still have a chance of getting your order!! Good luck to you!

6. Buck

Buck Member

Keep checking Printer. If we go back the past couple of weeks, things seem to move one way or another on Wednesday or Thursday. We're all hoping you get an in stock and reserved and not a Dear John.

Just for your information, somone on another forum with number 383927xx just went to in stock and reserved. So there are sets laying around yet.

7. Mr. Coin

Mr. Coin Member

I won't lie, I sold my box to reinvest. But I couldn't resist turning the box to hear if there were loose coins in there. The box sounded like a half empty box of cracker jacks. Even if the coins are in good shape, the capsules must look like crap.

Draft saved Draft deleted