2010 U.S. Mint products

Discussion in 'Bullion Investing' started by elaine 1970, Sep 13, 2009.

1. How soon is "soon" for the ASEs? That is a lot of product to offer in a very short period of time...just in time for the holidays. :) TC

2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. green18

green18 Unknown member Sweet on Commemorative Coins Supporter

Were is the substantiation??? Link???

4. elaine 1970

elaine 1970 material girl

2010w AGB one ounce proof - 28,637.

5. elaine 1970

elaine 1970 material girl

if the 2010 ASE and AGE are available today. the prices will be as ff:

AGE 1 oz proof - $1,485.00
    AGE 1/2 oz proof - $756.00
    AGE 1/4 oz proof - $390.50
    AGE 1/10 oz proof - $170.50
    AGE 4 pc proof set - $2,753.00

AGE 1 oz unc - $1,478.00

ASE 1 oz proof - $44.95

ASE 1 oz unc - $36.95

wow. the prices were very high as compare to 2006 till 2008.

6. dave92029

dave92029 Member

7. green18

This from the mint web site:

Subscription Policy: Prices listed on the subscription Web page are current prices for the products included in your subscription. These prices may change during the course of your subscription. Should a change occur, the new price will be listed on your 30-day pre-fulfillment notification. Please review your notification carefully. No previous releases will be included as part of any subscription. The United States Mint reserves the right to discontinue any subscription program at any time at its discretion.

To ensure uninterrupted delivery of the products in your subscription, please keep your credit card information current. You may cancel at any time.

http://catalog.usmint.gov/webapp/wc...storeId=10001&catalogId=10001&identifier=SUBS

8. dave92029

dave92029 Member

Thank you green18, BUT I subscribe to the Silver Proof set, and I did not receive the 30 day pre-fulfillment notification. :<(
    In fact I still waiting for the Mint to charge my credit card and ship the Silver Proof set. They say that the set is: "in stock and reserved".
    Does the 30 Day pre-fulfillment notification allow increases and decreases in order quantities if they are sent?

Thanks for your assistance

9. green18

Dave, I received an e-mail from the mint approximately three weeks prior to the release of the product. I've gotten one on each of the products that I subscribe to. Seems to come in a timely fashion and I can't figure out why you never received yours.

My card is usually charged after the product ships and regarding increases or decreases to your subscription after the pre-fulfillment notification, I couldn't tell you. I've never fiddled with it after I've received the notice.

10. krispy

krispy krispy

2010-W Proof AGE TO BE RELEASED

"MINT TO SELL PROOF '10 GOLD AMERICAN EAGLES" from Coin World 9/20/2010

Sales expected to begin in mid-October 2010:

The 2010-W Proof AGE mintages are pre-determined (no guessing for Elaine):

• 64k 1 oz. (25k single coins / 39k in the 4-coin sets)

• 54k 1/2 oz. (15k single coins / 39k in the 4-coin sets)

• 55k 1/4 oz. (16k single coins / 39k in the 4-coin sets)

• 66k 1/10 oz. (27k single coins / 39k in the 4-coin sets)

• 39k 4-coin sets

11. dave92029

dave92029 Member

Ok it's official that the Mint will sell Gold proof eagles in October, 2010, BUT there is no subscription page posted to allow orders.

Yet the Silver Proof eagle and BU Silver eagles which have NOT been announced for any 2010 sales are allowing subscriptions.

Our Government and it's Agencies work in very strange ways.

12. krispy

krispy krispy

The Silver eagle subscriptions have been there all last year as well when the coins were not released in 2009. They just update the date on the product information. There were no AGE subscription pages last year either. For this matter I suggest you take notice that there are no subscriptions for gold First Spouse coins nor Platinum Eagle coins and the reason why, may be due to the regularly fluctuating price structure of the gold and platinum bullion products, which excludes silver bullion products. That is why, I believe, you still see ASEs on the subscription pages. Seems rather reasonable as someone who may set up a subscription for a high priced product which can rapidly change price, may not be what some consumers wish to NOT be in control of with such purchases.

13. dave92029

dave92029 Member

14. krispy

krispy krispy

15. dave92029

dave92029 Member

16. krispy

krispy krispy

The best I can suggest, they are proverbially pulled from the thin air... like most of her other predictions, which she never explains (as I always request her to do for us) but instead sprinkles with links to rising PM values as referenced in mainstream business media headlines.

17. stash584

stash584 Junior Member

The mint site now has Oct 7th listed as release day for the 2010 Gold American Proof Eagles.:D

18. AlexN2coins2004

AlexN2coins2004 ASEsInMYClassifiedAD

I want the Silver Eagle proofs...

19. green18

I want my MTV.....:)[video=youtube;ACGUasFWVsI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ACGUasFWVsI[/video]

20. krispy

krispy krispy

"Look at that... look at that..."
    Good one Ken! :thumb:

Remember all, these coins are some 30-35% marked up above spot! :eek:

Gold proofs can skyrocket – or not by Dave Harper Numismatic News blog 9/21/2010

21. Reid

Reid Junior Member

Anyone buying?

Draft saved Draft deleted