2009-W: A Prediction Poll

Discussion in 'Bullion Investing' started by Argento, Mar 14, 2009.

?

When will the 2009-W sets go on sale?

Poll closed Mar 28, 2009.
  1. First Quarter: Jan - Mar

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Second Quarter: Apr - Jun

2 vote(s)
    7.4%
  3. Third Quarter: Jul - Sept

14 vote(s)
    51.9%
  4. Fourth Quarter: Oct - Dec

7 vote(s)
    25.9%
  5. Not at all!

4 vote(s)
    14.8%
  1. krispy

krispy krispy

My bolding above... so I had a couple of 2009 subscriptions for the Proof ASEs, but now the subscription page has 2010 showing, does this mean if you had a 2009 sub you do not have to re-up for the 2010 sub? or go forth and place a 2010 subscription as it's a different coin?

2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. Yankee

Yankee Senior Member

I guess I better dump those 2004 silver eagles PCGSPR70DECAMs I bought on E Bay before the price dumps!
    Update: Due to the continued, sustained demand for American Eagle Silver Bullion Coins, 2009-dated American Eagle Silver Proof Coins will not be produced.

4. yakpoo

yakpoo Member

That blows...there outta be a law! Wait, there is a law...that's why we ain't getting any!

The Mint should let the "Nothaus" guy make all the bullion coins so they can focus on our collector coins.

5. AlexN2coins2004

AlexN2coins2004 ASEsInMYClassifiedAD

I vote we don't get any ASE-W's... I got inside info from a "secret" source :cool:

6. RedOakPresoBox

RedOakPresoBox Junior Member

Major bummer! I was soooo looking forward to getting these!

7. fretboard

fretboard Defender of Old Coinage!

Well it certainly looks like the mint may stop making the ASE proofs for awhile. It certainly wouldn't be the first time they stopped making coins for a reason that's not acceptable to the public that's for sure. I'm still thinking someone will stand up for the collectors. If anyone knows Obama please give him a call and ask him to stand up for the little guy. Heck, at this point we have nothing to lose, if you have any political clout at all now is the time to pull out the juice card and call in all favors owed to you. :secret:

Attached Files:

• 4.gif
      4.gif
      File size:
      9.3 KB
      Views:
Draft saved Draft deleted