2009 ultra high relief double eagle unciruclated gold coin

Discussion in 'Bullion Investing' started by elaine 1970, Jan 21, 2009.

1. jaceravone

jaceravone Member

I give up. Website is not refreshing. Case just ended and I need to grab something to eat before the next one. I will try back later on this afternoon.

Sorry Spock.... I would say to have it sent to my address, but its not one per person, its one per address i believe. :(

2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. taz

taz devilish for coins

waiting for site... tried to call the Mint - "..we are currently unable to take your call..." ??? wow! was not expecting that message...

4. Pepperoni

Pepperoni Senior Member

Uhr

Supply seems to be dwindling across the world. S/Africa mines can get more investment if it is used for infastructure. They have dropped to #3 world producer.
    Poor working conditions, strikes and deeper exploration has made it difficult to garner investors. Mines that do not meet spec, also are not easy to get operating funds for.
    The U.S. would like money to be spent on goods , not alternate sources of capital investment.
    There is gold but not in the volume as a year ago.
    People who are taking delivery of what ever alternate currency , purchase little else .
    This type of cycle could drive gold out of the small investor/collectors hands.
    Slow delivery, or a cancel notice after a long wait would produce the same effect.
    Trying to get the world back into markets that have been manipulated is going to be a tough sell.
    What would make gold move south ?

5. elaine 1970

elaine 1970 material girl

remember the jefferson spouse. it was in the same situation. heavy traffic and later on sold out. but now the price is downed.

6. Hobo

Hobo Squirrel Hater

I got the same message. So far I have not made it past "Add To Cart" on the web site. I'll keep trying that avenue.

7. jaceravone

jaceravone Member

Sort of there, clicked on the UHR link and it is very sloooooooooooooooowwwly uploading.

8. elaine 1970

how much is the price?. anyone?.

9. elaine 1970

well, i got it. $1,189.00. the mint is fair.

10. taz

taz devilish for coins

good.. i was expecting (hoping) it to remain 1189... but tomorrow they can raise it based upon the fact they have announced they will change price...

i bet this is impacting the site...

11. elaine 1970

no. the mint have to wait next wednesday and can start charging one bracket higher which is $50.00 on next thursday. only if the average prices is over $850.00 per ounce.

12. taz

taz devilish for coins

Finally in...

interesting... wasn't there a statement of 6-9 month wait?

Shows shipping starts on 28 Jan?

13. spock1k

spock1k King of Hearts

well i got mine a few mins ago :(

14. elaine 1970

the stock market is down so much today. it really affect the mint selling double eagle. or else it will be much heavier.

15. taz

taz devilish for coins

ok..

order in... still showing 28 Jan ship date...

I was hoping to see if the gold price would drop over the next 6-9 months, but at least I am on the list... will be interesting if that ship date changes...

16. Jesh

Jesh New Member

Officially Backordered. Showing 2009-02-06 shipping for me.

17. Pepperoni

Pepperoni Senior Member

Any order numbers

308326xx

18. drb

drb Member

got my order in on phone, computer just to slow. phone order took me 23 mins after noon to get in. ship date 1-28-09 for coin and i think 2-6-09 for booklet (MY ORDER # IS 30827***

19. kiyardo

kiyardo Senior Member

My order number is 30828xxx.

Shiping date is 1/28/09 for coin and 2/6/09 for the book

20. Jesh

Jesh New Member

I got 2/6 on both:

1. 2009 ULTRA HIGH RELIEF GOLD COIN (UH1)
    Qty 1 @ $1189.00 - Backordered 02/06/09.

2. 2009 ULTRA HIGH RELIEF GOLD COIN BOOK (UH3)
    Qty 1 @ $.00 - Backordered 02/06/09.

21. taz

taz devilish for coins

made me look...

interesting... i did not notice the 'book' line item on my original order... So I checked, it is there.

Shows coin shipping 28 Jan and book shipping 6 Feb.

Draft saved Draft deleted