2009 pf ase

Discussion in 'Bullion Investing' started by tmoneyeagles, Mar 20, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tmoneyeagles

tmoneyeagles Indian Buffalo Gatherer

Super low mintages, I'm seeing, due to blank planchet, shortages...

These will be good buys! Get them, even if you're not an ASE collector, these coins will have low mintages.

Here is what the mint is saying:
    "Production of United States Mint American Eagle Silver Proof and Uncirculated Coins has been temporarily suspended because of unprecedented demand for American Eagle Silver Bullion Coins. Currently, all available silver bullion blanks are being allocated to the American Eagle Silver Bullion Coin Program, as the United States Mint is required by Public Law 99-61 to produce these coins “in quantities sufficient to meet public demand . . . .”
    The United States Mint will resume the American Eagle Silver Proof and Uncirculated Coin Programs once sufficient inventories of silver bullion blanks can be acquired to meet market demand for all three American Eagle Silver Coin products."

2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. Daggarjon

Daggarjon Supporter**

dont buy now at overly inflated prices... you will get burned.. the mint wil resume minting of these coins later on....

4. tmoneyeagles

Well, you can't buy them now anyway...

THEY WILL SELL LIKE HOTCAKES!
    Try to get yours, and once mintage numbers are realized, sell, like there is no tomorrow!

5. Daggarjon

Daggarjon Supporter**

well, you cant get them from the mint right now. but they are for sale on Ebay... dont buy them.. wait for the mint to have them again - which they will.

6. tmoneyeagles

Not the proofs.... I've looked all over...
    You can buy NGC MS69 2009 ASE's for around $23-$25
    The proofs have not been minted yet, there are a shortages of blanks, they have not made a single one

7. Daggarjon

Daggarjon Supporter**

oh :) i didnt know that part :)

8. raider34

raider34 Active Member

I've been waiting for these, looks like it might be a long wait, if they make them at all. I definitely buy a few when they come out hopefully.

9. tmoneyeagles

Buy 5
    Keep 1
    Grade 3, sell the 70's
    Keep another, wait, sell it

10. mrbrklyn

mrbrklyn New Member

aren't you a little young to be so worried about speculation?

Ruben

11. tmoneyeagles

You don't know me do ya? :D

I know more about politics than most of the teachers in my school though.
    I worry about world issues, not what is for lunch today.
    I love speculation by the way! lol

12. mrbrklyn

mrbrklyn New Member

You are too young to worry about speculation. I meant to reedit that but eh.

Try to enjoy some of your life before its all over.

Ruben

13. tmoneyeagles

Yeah, my life will be over before most people my age.. But lets not get into that

14. CoinKeeper

CoinKeeper Keeper of Coins

You brought it up, what's up?

15. tmoneyeagles

I have ulcerative colitis, and I am very sick. I'm taking prednisone at the moment, and it sucks... I'm in and out of hospitals, all the time.
    I was doing so well on the prednisone, and I got sick again.
    This disease could lead to cancer, and my colon being removed.

16. mrbrklyn

mrbrklyn New Member

Prednisone alone won't treat ulcerative colitis or Chrons disease very long. In addition to traditional therapies such as Sulfsalazine derivatives, several of the new immunological drugs have had some success with the disease. My hat goes off to you. Its a tough condition and I hope you fair well. Until then, keep your chin up and stay positive. And stop speculating on coins. If you think that because your ill I'm going to let up on you FORGET 'BOUT IT!

:eek:

Ruben

17. tmoneyeagles

nope, I have no intention of that.... I was not even going to tell anyone I was ill

Honestly, I have a question for you.... Do you think these coins will be high mintages.... Answer, no.... Do you think the $50 AGE's will be high mintages, answer no.

P.S. I'm taking Lialda as well... And prevacid for acid reflux

18. mrbrklyn

mrbrklyn New Member

They are going to be normal mintages - trust me. Send me a PM about drug therapies or email me

Ruben

19. nathan116

nathan116 Junior Member

New here, just thought Id post that i got an email from the mint that my ase prrof shipped on 3/18. will let you know

Nathan

20. spock1k

spock1k King of Hearts

tsk tsk this is what happens when you stay int he paper section too long ;)

21. jgreenhood

jgreenhood Senior Member

You'd have to cherry pick through a dealer's stash of coins. Most dealers are selling them non slabbed for $22 - $25.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.