2004 Lunar; Most Beautiful Bullion Coin Ever

Discussion in 'Bullion Investing' started by Bonedigger, Apr 6, 2006.

1. silvereagle82

silvereagle82 World Gold Collector

I have a nice red velvet box for mine.

I know John has them here- http://www.silver-eagle-coins.com
    that's where I got mine.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. umtrr-author

umtrr-author Thalia and Kieran's Dad

My daughter was born in the most recent Year of the Dragon so we have-- oops, I mean she has the 1/2 ounce version of the Australia coin.

I bought her a 2000 Kookaburra for her birthday as well. Most of those are pretty tempting as well.

I also like the 2005 version of the British "Brittania". Don't have one of those yet.

4. De Orc

De Orc Well-Known Member

I do like the Brits and was even tempted into buying a colorised one recently :eek: Well it spoke to me LOL

De Orc :rolleyes:

5. coinz

coinz Junior Member

6. joesmom

joesmom Member

silvereagle...I have that exact same box. It was a Christmas gift a couple years ago. Santa tends to get me the newest release each Christmas :smile

I also have to go with the majority here...the dragon is my favorite. Joe's too...a kind forum member sent him one and he's hooked! He keeps trying to talk me out of my pretty red box full.

7. silvereagle82

joesmom,
    I partial to the Rooster !!!
    Of course that's my birthyear. I carry a 1/2 oz as a pocket piece.

8. sterling

sterling New Member

A pocket piece? In a 2x2 or you let it jingle in your pocket? :eek:

9. silvereagle82

Jingle jingle:whistle:

10. Aidan Work

Aidan Work New Member

I reckon that the Krugerrand is the most attractive bullion coin ever.The pronking springbok reminds me of the silver South African 5/- & 50c. crowns,whose design the Krugerrand uses.

If you're collecting Aussie medal-coins,you should try to find a piece from the Hutt River Province Principality.They had a few bullion 1 Oz. pieces.

Aidan.

11. bandito974

bandito974 Senior Member

how do you get these>?
    and do they have Jessica Alba on any?

12. GaryBurke

GaryBurke Senior Member

I have the entire Lunar set as well as most of the Kookaburras.

They are beautiful.

13. spiraltreet

spiraltreet New Member

Gary, can you post some pictures?

14. sterling

sterling New Member

LOL :mouth: .. yeah, i wish there is one... on any metal ;) ... come to think of it, maybe i should start to search for dark angel or f4 items see if there's a medallion of some sort... i remember seeing a few pure silver sports medals of lebron, mj, melo... so anything is possible...

15. Aidan Work

Aidan Work New Member

I have got a 1/20 Ounce platinum Koala.It is a very nice piece.I have also got a platinum 10 Kina from Papua New Guinea as well.These are the only platinum coins I have got.

Aidan.

16. bqcoins

bqcoins Olympic Figure Skating Scoring System Expert

do they have jabba on them?

17. Aidan Work

Aidan Work New Member

Bqcoins,they do not have Jabba the Hutt on them,I'm afraid.The platinum 10 Kina has a butterfly with wings
    outspread on it.

Aidan.

18. quick dog

quick dog New Member

Monkeys creep me out. :rolling:

19. De Orc

De Orc Well-Known Member

Jabba the Hutt - really a nice guy. I met him on a number of occasions and got very very drunk with him one evening (on Cherry Brandy LOL). Unfortunately he passed away a few years ago. His name was Declan Mulholland, it would be really nice to see his character on a coin. And yes I do know that Jabba was created electronically but Declan was the person they actually used for the movements and everything else.

De Orc :D

Draft saved Draft deleted