1977 " Pennache" R-8+URS-1 Unique double extremely error 1 Museum

Discussion in 'Error Coins' started by themansionshop, Feb 7, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. redwin117

redwin117 Junior Member

Like what I said before.... KNOWLEDGE IS A KEY.... I am a seller I know my stuff due to the competition on this business I do not want to share it. Hope you should understand it..

Thank you.

2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. LostDutchman

LostDutchman Under Staffed & Overly Motivated Supporter

4. jhinton

jhinton Well-Known Member

so... there I was... sitting in an office in Afghanistan reading a thread on CT, laughing out loud….
    But you know what the funny part is? Trying to explain this to people who do not collect coins. They really have no idea…. and I got some crazy looks...

5. medoraman

medoraman Well-Known Member

Lol I get those looks too. Either from laughing at something we think is funny, or explaining something very interesting to me. Non-collectors just give you that, "is he mentally deficient" glass eyed stare.

Btw sir thank you for your service. It is appreciated and remembered every day.

Chris

Btw, between you and I, if you ever find low grade IHC, lincoln cents, and a few low grade V nickels in Saudi, Kuwait, or Iraq that was me. :)

Just trying to mess up future archeologists.

6. Kasia

Kasia Got my learning hat on

Good non-answer!

7. 19Lyds

19Lyds Member of the United States of Confusion

8. ziggy9

ziggy9 *NEC SPERNO NEC TIMEO*

first, if you know the business so well how come this pricless little gem hasn't sold yet?
    second, coin dealing is an old boys' club (sorry,Charmy :}) there are no real secrets amongst dealers.

9. tonedcoins

tonedcoins New Member

10. ziggy9

ziggy9 *NEC SPERNO NEC TIMEO*

that can't be worth anywhere near as much. The dates are not on the same side of the coin...:}:}

Plus it is in a reputable slab....

11. Treashunt

Treashunt The Other Frank

Very true, you should obtain some.

12. desertgem

desertgem Senior Errer Collecktor

It will probably go for several times that, but I must admit I am interested in it. On my watch list :) PCGS and a MS-63.

Jim

13. Bill in Burl

Bill in Burl Collector

I think that our multimillion dollar seller is the guy you picture meandering down the street with tin foil and copper wires hanging off his head to ward off the aliens that he thinks are coming. Anyone who worships the ground that A.H. walks on has got some brain synapse problems. From what I have learned, not a single dollar changed hands in the ACG lawsuit, even though A.H. was suing anyone who even said a silenced "boo" on any public forum about them. I thought the lawsuit that our friend says was "successful" but "sealed" ended like this: ACG dropped the slander/libel charges on the condition that none of the parties could say that A.H. was a crook or that he was full of sh** in any public forum. From what I heard, there were no penalties or awards made or, if there was, was one of those $1 findings. I think that Redwin (his latest name of many over the past year or so) has probably used up his sugarplum dream of $8.5 million just in the adverbs and adjectives that he has used trying to defend the Utopian planet he seems to inhabite.

14. themansionshop

themansionshop Junior Member

[TD="bgcolor: #000000"]One of the most Spectacular & Impossible error coin ever Minted!
    " Cheyenne "
    and Also one of the most controversial coin which has had both scientific and logical criticism , meaning that Relevant facts are said not to have been definitely established as true, or the likelihood that they are true , has not been established. The presentation of facts has been biased , important and relevant facts of the total factual context has been ignoredfor exampleThis coin has been publicised in the Canadian coin newspaper, only that the topic was about a controversy about the pricing of the coin instead of facts pertaining to the actual details about the actual facts itself and relevance to this mint error prospects all together but that would be due to the poor quality pictures(see below) that I had at the time .
    [​IMG]

coin c[TABLE="width: 987"]

****** all errors on this coin are raised
    **** no dents or any damage is found on this coin, it is GUARANTEED genuine.
    **** This coin is i n t a c t

Actual item is in XF (Extremely fine)+++. ,
    (1 known to exist,R8 or unique)
    among the very finest collections ever built. A museum item, if indeed acquired by a museum, will forever be out of private hands. A remarkable Major error coin that equals the single most desirable coin of any Major errors ever offered. An unimaginable opportunity to own one of the Greatest and most Perfect & complex Error coin ever minted in history of error numismatic for not only because of it's true Major errors but also because of it's splendid and unique work of Art.
    ULTRA ERROR COIN! This is one of the most complex and Perfect error ...EVER MINTED IN HISTORY!

ULTRA ERROR COIN!
    Here you have the One of a kind 1977 Queen Elizabeth " Cheyennee " .
    the Leaf or Feather resemblance ) which is missing on the reverse ,completes the Maple leaf design if put one and one together and that is just Incredible!, have you ever seen anything like this before? A mis strike or lamination on one side of the coin and it struck on the other side! The extra Number 7 for a total of 3 7's and a double strike on the reverse and the mathematical perfection of the flipover strike ....accounts to only this: A Dramatic and perfect error, but more than just an error, a piece of art, a perfect and beautiful painting of an Indian girl with her own unique nose and unique lips and a feather in her hair , a Museum beauty and in no doubt a one (1) Complete R-8 ( Rarety scale-8=1,2 or 3 known to exists )or Unique error and URS-1 ( Universal Rarety scale )meaning; 1 known to exists and unique of course.
    the 1st strike on the reverse misses to strike a leaf or possible lamination which now discloses thesmall maple leaf ;this part is normally hidden on all penny ever minted , Double strike again now showing part of maple leaf on maple leaf + overflip,180 degree reverse strike on observe, strikes missing leaf from reverse on observe Queen's chin + #7 from 1977 printed on observe : total 3 7's-
    1- Mis strike or possible lamination of part of Maple Leaf, now revealing most of the small Maple leaf.
    2- Double die strike of Part of Maple leaf on top of Maple leaf.
    3- 180 Degree Overflip Strike of Reverse die on Observe.

ULTRA ERROR COIN!

the position of the Leaf :where does the Leaf ends up in? not off a little from her head and outside or inside her face but nicely curved inside her hair . The strike fits in perfectly in shape with her figure[​IMG], the straight nose which is a partial strike of the # 7 [​IMG], the little unique lips which accounts to a strip of the leaf [​IMG]
    It wasn't until 1990 or 13 years later that the new observe design of the Queen revealed a design of a pearl earring bud . Below you see the bud from the maple leaf which in return does somewhat look like a pearl earring. The whole picture now looks in the same time , very realistic and somewhat convincing but also Mathematically correct but nevertheless it's only a Major and very unique Mint error.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

, we know there are 2 leafs , 1 on the right which takes account for full visibility and the one in the background , the one to the left which shows some of the leaf[​IMG].
    Now we look at the " Cheyenne" and we see a switch if you like . The left leaf is now almost fully visible and takes the major role and the leaf to the right now is secondary .[​IMG]

Now you see that the observe of the coin is " unfinished" compared to the regular 1 cent piece but The missing piece of the puzzle is located on the reverse part of the missing leaf , hence this is a complete portrait after all if put one and one together.
    . [​IMG] + [​IMG] = [​IMG]

and finally the triple 7's . [​IMG] + [​IMG] = 7 7 7
    Now this is what I call an " Ultra, One of a kind Dramatic error "

This coin is in circulated in XF - AU, with nice strong details and it hasn't been cleaned.

I have seen double struck coins, I have seen broadstrikes, off-metals and off-centres coins. I have seen Double overlap and partial brockages , underlap and overlaps edge variable and of course flip over's double strikes but I have never seen anything and probable netheir have you seen a true Piece of art caused by a Minting press error that didn't at all deformed the design but transformed it to looking like another beautiful portrait, a transformation of the Queen. We all know what the overflips double or triple strikes looks like at the end Gentleman and in most cases it ain't no Leonardo Da Vinci, nevertheless a Picasso is always interesting and I must admit that some are just spectacular to see.

Let me tell you about why this type of erro is unique beside the tricky stunt of the flipover this Penny did when it was striked by the press and missed to print partial of the leaf on the reverse and ended up striking it on the observe .....
    Really most overflipped double striked coin out there are common to see or were, the observe is printed and so is the reverse + that reverse or observe then printed on that opposite side showing then 2 sides on one, but partial print missing and an overflip and struck on reverse for now a complete design is very uncommon or unheard of and this partial missing print is the leaf which ended up in the Queen's cheek + that number 7 from the reverse date of 1977 for a total of three 7's and most of us knows the definition of that meaning...lucky 7's.

But then again overflip or broadstuck coins , clips and off centres, double strikes , off-planchets(such as 1 cent design on a quarter cent blank ) coins struckon foreigh blanks or double denominations ( like a 10 cent design on a already struck 1 cent coin )those types were error types a thing of the past. after 1971 when the Winnipeg plant opened his doors. The minting presshad a new state-of-the-Art Press whose feeding striking and ejection mechanisms made some error types obsolete. The new presses, unfortunately for the error collector, eliminated a lot of errors because the mechanical finger-feed mechanism was replaced by a 12 coin feeder that looked like the cylinder of a Smith & Wesson and you know what that means.
    The sides of the chambers of the 12 coin feeders were designed so that blanks could no longer jump out of their slots easily and cause overlapping in the striking chamber to create brokerage. Again off-centres became very scarce (R-4 = 76 to 200 examples )if not rare ( R-5 = 31 to 75 examples ) so after 1971 , 1972 and moving forward, the only errors advertised lately are die varieties struck in some quantity , variations resulting from different blank compositions, changes to the Mint logo ( with or without the "W" or the" circle M " logo. or , most involvingthe two pieces of the $2 coins that overlapped eachother. How accurate are my comments about the scarcity of Winnipeg-produced errors? Well, have you seen a lot of errors lately?, other than the $2 coins?Today , The Mint strikes all circulation coins in Winnipeg with excellentequipment that has very sophisticated feeding and ejection mechanism. The human inspectors were replaced by electronic inspection equipment,which doesn't take coffee breaks and isn't distracted by nearby employees.
    So here you have it, The " Cheyenne "
    Error Mechanism.....
    Ultra 3 x Major Errors
    Reverse Error : ( 2x Major Errors )
    *Mis-Print or lamination of reverse partial leaf (1) from Big Maple Leaf, [​IMG]
    striked with overflip 180 degree rotation on Observe ,printed on Queen's chin + 1 in hair
    + number # 7 from 1977 printed on Queen's face for a total of 3 X 777
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    * (2) complete design ( missing leaf from reverse struck on observe ) and that is just magnificient!
    (2) .[​IMG]
    + double die strike of partial leaf on Reverse (3) [​IMG]
    Observe Error : ( 2x Error )
    disclosure of missing small Maple Leaf (now naked) due to Mis-print or lamination of part of leaf from big Maple leaf, never seen before (4) .
    [​IMG]
    A total of 3x MAJOR Errors !
    Double rare ERROR = R-8 or Unique ( 1 or 2,3 specimens exists ) +URS 1(Universal Rarety scale ) 1 Known of its Kind.
    1 known to exists for this type of error.
    The " Cheyenne " would constitute in no doubt to be TOP #1 in any Error Collector's Portfolio,
    A Beautiful addition. A coin to speak of not only of it's beauty but also of the story it has to tell and of it's uniqueness.
    and also of it's mathematical error mechanism print process, the complexity that have happened for thiserror to have become it, which in fact is exceptional and perfect! And in no doubt a true Museum Error.
    the only known penny ever minted revealing:
    * the hidden small maple leaf
    * A complete design with that missing partial maple leaf from the reverse being struck on the observe.

3 7's

* Partial double die strike on Reverse
    * flipover
    * and a preserved unique facial characteristic.

[TABLE="width: 1177"]

[TD="colspan: 2"][TABLE="width: 1068"]

[TD="colspan: 2"][/TD]
    [/TABLE]

Any Questions , please ask.
    thank you[/TD]
    [/TABLE]

[​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Cheyenne

[/TD]
    [/TABLE]

15. themansionshop

No matter what the prognostics of whomever posted earlier, this is a new thread with new pictures done on a microscope USB. over 6000 views on E-Bay and $ 124 k bid but no winner yet.

16. rockdude

rockdude Coin Collector

I've got to find more antibiotics.

17. redwin117

redwin117 Junior Member

opps this was very old thread, anyway here's my reply, late december of 2006 this was published on the website of Accugrade.
    The parties to the ASA Accugrade, Inc. litigation, Plaintiffs ASA Accugrade, Inc., Alan Hager and Diane Hager and the Defendants, the American Numismatic Association, Heritage Capital Corporation, Collectors Universe, Inc., Professional Coin Grading Service, Inc., Barry Stuppler & Company, Inc., and the Professional Numismatic Guild, Inc., together with their insurance carriers have resolved the dispute which was pending in the United States District Court for the Middle District of Florida. At a court ordered mediation, a confidential settlement was reached among all the parties. The settlement had no impact on the ANA's finances or budget. The agreement reached was to our total satisfaction.

We will be attending the
    FUN Show Jan. 4-7, 2007.
    Look for us there!

Look for our redesigned Web site coming soon!

with regards of my coin 8.5 Million $ minimum Best offer yes did not sell it because everyone below 8.5 Million has automatically declined. but I received so many offered on my eBay messaged Board. Watch the Video. The highest offered 7 $ Million is Legitimate while the auction is active.[video=youtube;DjUjvVJ2sbQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DjUjvVJ2sbQ[/video]

18. themansionshop

this is continuous blah blah about jealousy and blah about blah blah. I am a respected E-bay seller for over 7 years with 100% feedbacks and this site is really funny with many funny responses. Check me out my ID is themansionshop, I have been selling museum error coins for a while now and this web site is very negative in many concept. I have recently acquired a one of a kind 2 Euro Strck With 2 Rev Dies NGC 58 which is the only one known of it's kind , this web site has many negative and joking people I must say, I guess you are clows here ...ha ha ha Acugrade..never heard of it and I will not agrree with that grading Co. only NGC or PCGS or ANACS , sorry there but it's not good advertisement

19. rockdude

rockdude Coin Collector

Actually 6 yrs. 5 months. Whats WART-ZAP? And 181 sales over that period of time is minimal sales.

20. redwin117

redwin117 Junior Member

Yes! I did check your eBay ID themansionshop 181 100% Positive Feedback..Why 181 Only since you are a member since 2006? I am a member for 2 years only 100% positive Feedback of 828.. well, just asking.. BTW your error coin is a great looking one too..Goodluck..

Sorry I did not get this one!>I guess you are clows here ...ha ha ha

Read more: http://www.cointalk.com/t91730-12/#ixzz21sUeZEVJ By the way what is CLOWS?

21. themansionshop

6 years and 5 months of sales

I only sold the best and finest Mint errors in the last 6 years and 5 months yes! with 100% feedbacks why it;s not enough for you you think>? maybe there should be millions of Mint museum erros out there right that I should had sold >? Hello to Mint error Collectors out there ONLY , please others stay OFF !!!!1
    I quote from the last reply said" Minimum sales " what is that suppose to mean exactly? like I should of had MORE " rare Mint errors" for sale? LMAO. you obviously have no idea about Museum errors do you? it's not that easy to get buddy and 180 / 100% feedbacks from selling rare museum mint errors in the past 6 years ...isn't bad actually if you knew anything about math and rare Mint errors.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.