1972 don’t know for sure.

Discussion in 'Error Coins' started by David Rogers, Jan 13, 2021.

1. charley

charley Well-Known Member

that is exactly what actually helps a tbi victim.

DEA likes this.
  2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. paddyman98

paddyman98 I'm a professional expert in specializing! Supporter

Woo hoo.. Wonderful.

4. charley

feel better?

5. paddyman98

Always!
    My motto is.. Don't worry, be Happy!

6. charley

it should be: if you are happy, i will bust your bubble.

7. Mike Thornton

Mike Thornton Learning something new everyday.

I'd call it blurry. Or, out of focus.

charley likes this.
  8. paddyman98

That's ok.. Anytime!

9. VistaCruiser69

VistaCruiser69 Well-Known Member

I like it and would keep it if it was something I came across in my change. Simply because it's a bit off center on the obverse and it's in relatively good condition considering how old it is. Still looks like it just came out of a brand new roll of pennies.

10. eddiespin

eddiespin Fast Eddie

You boys want to get a room?

capthank and Kentucky like this.
  11. paddyman98

Yuck no.. Funny how someone decides to all of a sudden pick on me. Sort of silly.

12. charley

please be assured the last thing i was doing or interested in doing is/was picking on you.

i have not minded your commentary when i have posted at all. some may have considered your get acquainted posts as a silent shot across the bow. i didn't.
    as to picking on you, if you considered my posts as picking on you, then the early 2000s around here would have had you joining a comfort support group.
    anything i have posted on this board for the last few weeks would not even be considered as posting, it is that mild.

internet conversation are always interesting as to intent, because we can't glean and see and hear the physical responses. usually, the result is misunderstanding. i guess in some ways i am considered the new guy, and fresh meat, as russ used to say. i guess. i have been here since 2006 or so, and catch up quite frequently. i just did not post in quite a few years.

anyway, i have read your posts with interest over the years. you make a conversation lively, and you do get a kick out of bursting a bubble or 2, and there is nothing wrong with that, as long as it is not mean spirited or condescending on purpose....the alpha male thing.

i actually have learned something i did not know because of you, over the years.

i do not have any desire to burst your bubble. life is more interesting when that is not the purpose of existence.

the room thing....pass.

DEA and capthank like this.
  13. paddyman98

Thank you.. Have a great evening!

By the way.. Have you seen any of my Metal Detecting threads? I'm concentrating on detecting more than anything else in this point of my life.

It's an addiction!
    https://www.cointalk.com/threads/me...ns-with-the-vanquish-440.373297/#post-5398478

capthank likes this.
  14. charley

yes. i have.

lord marcovan got me hooked many years ago, and on his recommendation i bought my first one, a white. i think he hooked me in 2008 or so. i tried to buy his vest at a show once.
    he is an evil person. the black coin vest knight of the medieval period that got transported here somehow.. because of his nasty habit, i got caught up in going around buying holed bust coins. i still do.

paddyman98 and capthank like this.
  15. charley

oh, and yes, lord marcovan, i am that charley.

16. Kentucky

Kentucky Supporter! Supporter

Read the posts...read the posts...I know my rights, how can you tell me what to do, I have to have my freedom... (just funnin') :):):)

paddyman98 likes this.
  17. Kentucky

uh...you DID start it

DEA likes this.
  18. paddyman98

By stating that no clear pictures are needed when the original pics were good enough to determine that it was a Misaligned Die Strike?.. o_O I don't get how that's starting something?

Kentucky likes this.
  19. Kentucky

Actually your first post was an ideal answer. Then, when he kept posting pictures to see if he could improve his skills, you appeared to get testy. Since I'm answering your post, gotta ask you if you are going to start detecting for ancient coins? :)

paddyman98 and DEA like this.
  20. paddyman98

It wasn't meant for the OP.. It was for those who couldn't see what it was that needed clearer pictures!
    41+Ciw-rf4L._AC_UY1000_.jpg

Kentucky likes this.
  21. Kentucky

These images hurt my eyes...
    [​IMG]

paddyman98 likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted