1 year till the 2020 Presidential election, were do you see bullion prices on 11/3/20?

Discussion in 'Bullion Investing' started by Tuco, Nov 3, 2019.

1. slackaction1

slackaction1 Well-Known Member

is dichotomous outcomes = the same as different outcome.. asked my wife couldn't understand her with that blow dryer cranking..

2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. GoldFinger1969

GoldFinger1969 Well-Known Member

2 diametrically opposite reactions, IMO.

slackaction1 likes this.
  4. Revi

Revi Mildly numismatic

I don't know, but I'll guess around $17.00 an ounce.

5. medoraman

medoraman Supporter! Supporter

Next year could be very difficult to predict. I have never seen such an unpredictable situation. If either party wins, what will happen? Even if you knew the result of the election, does this mean we would know its effect on pm? BTW Jim, I am assuming I can mention that an election is happening next year here. :)

Eh, like most of the time, I will slowly accumulate some stocks, PM, and am building up cash at the moment. I expect something to happen, so want some cash to take advantage if possible. For pm, I want to add to PT at current prices, but will probably buy some gold if my local dealer has some coins I like at a cheap premium. Not sure if that is pm buying or gold coin collecting.

6. desertgem

desertgem MODERATOR Senior Errer Collecktor Moderator

I suspect there are very few in the US that are not aware of elections, so as long as no discussion of any who may be involved, it is OK.
    Jim

GoldFinger1969 likes this.
  7. GoldFinger1969

GoldFinger1969 Well-Known Member

Thanks...BTW, you mispelled Error and Collector in your avatar.:D

8. desertgem

desertgem MODERATOR Senior Errer Collecktor Moderator

Yes, THAT is the error :) Jim

GoldFinger1969 likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted