Silver Will Not Top $20 Again Homies

Discussion in 'Bullion Investing' started by Eminem, Apr 24, 2014.

1. mikem2000

mikem2000 Lost Cause

But Chris, sure there is low interest rates now, but at this point in time the inflation rates are also low so it it a wash. BTW, yes I do believe the Gov figures of 1% inflation. So even in these tough times, I do not believe it is inflation that is hurting these folks. If there really is not enough money to save properly (assets) the money is flowing in and out of the savings account too fast for inflation to have any real impact at all. I don't think infaltion is an issue until the point where folks are having problems "catching up" as in you get your raise, but a 10% infation rate starts putting you in hole before you even have a chance to get your next raise.

2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. fiatfiasco

fiatfiasco Nasty Details Member

Refund? For what? I am assuming you mean college? Nope, never paid for college. Was on full scholarship, and dropped out in my 8th semester. Then received an honorary degree 5 years later from that same school.

Unfortunately I didn't receive said degree in pre-school education...hence why I am unable to formulate my statements in a manner that is familiar to you, and, butting heads with you. (that was snarky)

It is a shame that people cannot get past a differing opinion, or a revealed fact, or facts, and then the only thing they have left to do is attack the person trying to enlighten them. Believe what you want, I am sure you have "made it" in whatever sense it is you define the idea...

debordj likes this.
  4. fiatfiasco

I am arguing with a racially confused "performer" and a "1+2=4" mathematician....

Hark! I renounce your ebay!

josh's coins likes this.
  5. longnine009

longnine009 Darwin has to eat too. Supporter

Mikem2000: Spin it anyway you want but "if" means "if" and less means less. Who said anything about profits? This is about nominal value vs real value. You may have heard it applied to GDP as in nominal GDP vs Real GDP. So once again creditors getting paid in debased money are getting less in real terms then if it wasn't debased. Want do you want, a nursey ryme?

fiatfiasco likes this.
  6. fiatfiasco

longnine...I like you...in the totally most uncreepy way possible

longnine009 likes this.
  7. mikem2000

mikem2000 Lost Cause

8. mikem2000

mikem2000 Lost Cause

9. fiatfiasco

At least you promote the idea that you are a lost cause...

10. mikem2000

mikem2000 Lost Cause

Longnine, we have to be on a different page or something. Creditors consider inflation with their rates. If done correctly they take in more money then they lent out AFTER you adjust for inflation. higher inflation higher rates, lower inflation lower rates.

11. Revi

Revi Mildly numismatic

How can anyone think there's no inflation? They are always messing with the official inflation numbers with things called "hedonics" and removing all the things that us regular people buy from the inflation stats, such as food and energy.

The price of precious metals is rigged, along with the interest rates so that there is no way to invest money except for the stock market.

I don't know where silver is headed, but it becomes more and more of a bargain at these prices. In my humble opinion….

rzage and Evom777 like this.
  12. fiatfiasco

And creditors in this country have a history of being correct...? Thats completely meant as a joke but come on guy...I am not trying to fight with you but your math aint adding up...

longnine009 likes this.
  13. longnine009

longnine009 Darwin has to eat too. Supporter

Mikem2000: We are a different page and I suspect we alway will be.

Last edited: Apr 24, 2014
    fiatfiasco likes this.
  14. fiatfiasco

Dont feel bad. Logic does that.

josh's coins and longnine009 like this.
  15. mikem2000

mikem2000 Lost Cause

Yes you are trying to fight, why do you keep saying, "I'm not trying to........." but you are.

Now you latest statement is, "And creditors in this country have always been correct...? What on Earth does making bad buisness decisions have to do with inflation being harmful to creditors? Absolutley nothing.

Last edited: Apr 24, 2014
  16. josh's coins

josh's coins Well-Known Member

man I do not think you can win an argument against fiat this guy knows his stuff.

17. mikem2000

mikem2000 Lost Cause

What point did he make that you believe is correct?

18. rzage

rzage What Goes Around Comes Around .

I read the reported inflation #s , but they just don't stack up to what I'm actually paying at the stores for food and everday products . Easily over 2% IMHO .

Evom777 likes this.
  19. Yeah I agree with Fiatfiasco in that if its not readily available to be considered supply then its not good for much. What good is silver if it is sitting in the back side of a pc or phone that hasnt even been separated from a banana peel and Dr pepper can in a stinky field somewhere?

20. fiatfiasco

I am concerned; genuinely. When my interpretation was different from yours, you defaulted to calling this "fighting". I said I am not trying to fight because your responses are so defensive, you avoid direct facts that conflict with your argument, and are generally only able to ignore the parts that matter and lose your responses in dissection of a minute and out of context or misinterpreted part of others'.

Still, even at this post, nothing I said was malicious, never insulted you, just really really tried to enlighten you to a...different...perspective. It would appear as if I am not alone in this, and am concluding that you just aren't going to change your perspective, and to go any further would be banging my head on the wall. Thats fine. No hard feelings.

I wish you luck with your future endeavors and hope you think all investments, stores of wealth, etc out very thoroughly and possibly, just maybe, consider other information that may or may not be relevant.

SilverSurfer101 likes this.
  21. josh's coins

josh's coins Well-Known Member

I wish my writing skills were as good as yours.

Draft saved Draft deleted