POST YOUR SILVER BULLION COLLECTION!!

Discussion in 'Bullion Investing' started by jordan23mikael, Nov 26, 2013.

1. jordan23mikael

jordan23mikael Silver Junkie

Hey waz up this is my whole silver bullion, junk, semi and other silver stuff. I've been collection/investing in silver for about a year now, so far im at 302.48oz! My goals for next year are 100oz of bullion 60oz of eagle's and 40oz of maple leaf. And completing my $100 face of 40% halfs. What do you think?
    20131126_202439.jpg 20131126_202945.jpg

Barfly and SilverSurfer415 like this.
  2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. Jatkiss

Jatkiss Member

Someday I'll have this much too! Awesome bro!

4. jordan23mikael

Thanks

5. Mr Roots

Mr Roots Underneath The Bridge

I think you should get rid of the 40% and bump your ML goal up to 50 being that they come in tubes of 25......Most of my gold came from me buying 40% for well under melt and selling it at a small profit to a coin shop and then I give the shop their check right back.

6. spirityoda

spirityoda Coin Junky

sweet pile. envy is the word. I'd rather buy coins than bullion.

7. jordan23mikael

Thanks. Same here!

8. treylxapi47

treylxapi47 Well-Known Member Dealer

I was actually about to say drop the 40%ers too. Takes up too much space and it's nothing that 2- 90% dimes can't compensate for if in a 'barter' type situation.

Always better to have 90% than 40% or 35%, much more liquid and no loss in premium.

On another note, I used to be a stacker once and early on I started switching over to numismatic coins. I now focus mainly on silver numismatic coins but it gives me a much higher enjoyment out of my collection than stacking generic bullion, plus it's a two fold strategy. The coins will never be worth less than silver but they can have the potential to see a rise in numismatic value at any time depending on series and desirability. And don't get me wrong, I still collect silver, but now i just fill an album like ASEs or Libertads and move on to another silver set. Next up would be Maple leaves.

9. SilverTracker

SilverTracker Well-Known Member

I am so liking your collection. Very nice collection. :eek:

10. jordan23mikael

Its a personal goal to hav
    It's a personal goal for me to aquaried $100 face of 40%. But yeah I know what you mean, we'll I have a variety of coins i actually forgot to post pics of my albums of 90% coins I have a few ;), as im stacking more I learn, im working on a maple roll also a libertad's roll. I have pandas and taku. But yeah I know what you mean. Thanks for the advice :) KEEP ON STACKING!

11. jordan23mikael

Its a personal goal to hav
    It's a personal goal for me to aquaried $100 face of 40%. But yeah I know what you mean, we'll I have a variety of coins i actually forgot to post pics of my albums of 90% coins I have a few ;), as im stacking more I learn, im working on a maple roll also a libertad's roll. I have pandas and taku. But yeah I know what you mean. Thanks for the advice :) KEEP ON STACKING!

12. Barfly

Barfly Active Member

I can't show you my silver collection, sign. Unfortunately, I lost it all in a terrible boating accident in a large, unnamed body of water.

13. vpr

vpr Active Member

Did you buy all those tubes for storage or did you get them for free with your purchases?

14. jordan23mikael

Free. :) the only ones I bought were the red cap tubes to fit my air tites

15. vpr

vpr Active Member

I was going to argue that you could have purchased another oz of silver instead of those tubes : )

I refuse to spend money on tubes.

16. green18

green18 Unknown member Sweet on Commemorative Coins Supporter

So are you guys accumulators, hoarders, speculators, gamblers, venturers, gatherers or collectors? :)

17. ClarkCoins

ClarkCoins Member

Nice collection there!

18. jordan23mikael

Lol same here!

19. jordan23mikael

Stacker/investor! Stacking. I rather put my money on something that has value rather than just spend money on un useful things! investing for the future...

green18 likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted