Pamp Swiss 2.5 gram gold bar

Discussion in 'Bullion Investing' started by jiggysmb, Nov 30, 2013.

1. wcoins

wcoins GEM-ber

Last edited: Dec 4, 2013
  2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. vpr

vpr Active Member

Thanks for the link, wcoins. I reported the item. This is against Ebay's policies. If you see any other listings like this one, please report the. When you scroll through the listing, you will see a "report item" link on the right side. Once you click that link, it takes about a minute to fill out the form.

4. JDT0477

JDT0477 New Member

Yes, this is a common fake purchased off of AliExpress.com out of, you got it, China. I know because that is the identical image. I have been doing a lot of research on fakes so I don't get burned but it's getting pretty scary out there. AliExpress is the most popular site where fakes are coming from. Check it out for your self and take a good look at these fakes, some a really good. I'ts best to learn about these and possibly buy a few so you can determent a fake from the real deal. Some words of advice, never buy off of Ebay unless it is a reputable seller like APMEX or Provident Metals. They offer a buy back so it's like a free life insurance policy with every purchase. Good luck

5. Blaubart

Blaubart Melt Value = 4.50

From the auction linked to by wcoins:

"Perfect for the holiday season with all the beauty of a gold bar but none of the price."

How is a fake bar "perfect for the holiday season"? :(

6. wcoins

wcoins GEM-ber

The holiday season is when it's more likely for you to get buzzed and not notice the fake gold :D

Draft saved Draft deleted