How I make money off of my silver

Discussion in 'Bullion Investing' started by Lorenzo Pappaceno, Apr 5, 2014.

1. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  2. fiatfiasco

fiatfiasco Nasty Details Member

I think I am missing something. How do you make money from silver? You go to coin stores, find their old foreign coin buckets, and go through them and cherrypick the lowgrade silver coins? And they aren't charging you accordingly for the silver content? How is this(these) place(s) in business?

How much money have you made off of this?

3. BooksB4Coins

BooksB4Coins Newbieus Sempiterna

I don't believe he's actually making money, but viewing his buying lower percentage coins for less than spot as (questionable) profit. Perhaps I am mistaken, but he seems to be under the impression that silver is silver no matter it's purity, which in itself should be very telling.

OP,

You might want to recheck your claim on the 86 Statue of Liberty. It would also be wise to realize that its not uncommon for anything short of 90% to sell at a discount, but much may depend on who you deal with.

As for the ending, perhaps next time you should turn the camera off before becoming a tad too excited over metal. ;)

westcoasting likes this.
  4. Jwt708

Jwt708 Well-Known Member

This almost makes me want to watch the video.

Mr Roots likes this.
  5. Jwt708

Jwt708 Well-Known Member

This almost makes me want to watch the video.

Mr Roots likes this.
  6. spirityoda

spirityoda Coin Junky

I think it was just a video to show off his silver ??? how did DID you make money off of it ???

westcoasting and wcoins like this.
  7. silentnviolent

silentnviolent accumulator--selling--make an offer I can't refuse

isn't this the same tired video you started a thread on before?

easj3699 likes this.
  8. silentnviolent

9. Mkman123

Mkman123 Well-Known Member

Didnt the OP say in a old post that he is 16 years old? He sounds older than that.

10. Mkman123

Overall nice video

11. silentnviolent

:rolleyes:he has said many things here that he has come to regret....

Jwt708 likes this.
  12. micbraun

micbraun coindiccted

Buy high grade pre-1933 US gold coins and keep them for 25+ yrs. Junk silver is a waste of time.

13. wcoins

wcoins GEM-ber

Before you can get credibility here my advice is to remove the racist videos off youtube and apologize. I think you already figured out that the maple wasn't fake.

14. bkozak33

bkozak33 Collector

Shouldn't the thread be titled how to make money on Youtube?

15. Westtexasbound

Westtexasbound Active Member

What is it with the need to post videos on YouTube covering your coin collection. This need to be "seen" escapes me. If I had the Internet when I was 16 I sure as heck wouldn't be wasting valuable time on YouTube making videos. A lot more out there to keep you entertained. ;)

KoinJester likes this.
  16. Mkman123

wow just noticed your other stuff on your channel.............clean it up or noone will take you seriously.

17. SilverSurfer415

SilverSurfer415 Well-Known Member

Strange I have the urge to thumbs down all your video.

jordan23mikael likes this.
  18. green18

green18 Unknown member Sweet on Commemorative Coins Supporter

Laudable, laughable, largess......

19. fiatfiasco

fiatfiasco Nasty Details Member

So. How exactly do you make money, how much have you made, time, margins...? I really want to know the numbers.

20. CJinAustin

CJinAustin Member

I don't see where he/how he made money. I thought he said he accumulated that silver over the last year, and still has it. And it is very doubtful that one could profit from those purchases anyway, given the steadily lowering price of silver over the last year.

Draft saved Draft deleted