First 2014 5 oz silver ATB will be released by end of March

Discussion in 'Bullion Investing' started by TopcatCoin, Feb 28, 2014.

1. stoster38 likes this.
  2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. stoster38

stoster38 Member

Been waiting to hear when they might be released!!! Thanks for the link TC!!

4. PeacePeople

PeacePeople Wall St and stocks, where it's at

Thanks for the info TC.

5. halvessearcher

halvessearcher Active Member

Thanks for the info. I was wondering when the first one for the year was going to be released. I kind of figured it wouldn't be till May like last year.

6. McBlzr

McBlzr Sr Professional Collector

Thanks TC, I bought the Mint subscription for these to get the 10% discount.

7. treehugger

treehugger Well-Known Member

Thanks, TC. Now, if we can get silver to stay at this price level for a while.......

I plan on ordering the Smoky Mountain fancy puck. I guess this means I will be getting a Mint grocery bag. Eeeeeeeeeeeee-Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

Last edited: Mar 1, 2014
  8. statequarterguy

statequarterguy Love Pucks

That figures, let's release them at the same time they release the Baseball commems - blows my budget for March. Might as well throw the Kennedy collector set with gold in there too. Guess I'll just have to buy less of each. But then, for the subscriptions, don't they have to notify you 30 days before the release?

9. I do not remember a notification rule of 30 days. I think they notify you about a week or so before they hit your CC. Maybe the popularity of the Baseball HOF coins will keep sales of at least that first ATB down.

10. onecenter

onecenter Member

Thank you for the reminder. I decided to add my first subscription for these coins to take advantage of this discount offer.

11. statequarterguy

I don't know, this paragraph from the mint's subscription policy sounds like there's a 30-day pre-fulfillment notification whether or not prices change.

Prices listed on the subscription Web pages are current for the products included in your subscription. These prices may change during the course of your subscription. Should a change occur, the new price will be listed on your 30-day pre-fulfillment notification. Please review your notification carefully. No previous releases will be included as part of any subscription. The United States Mint reserves the right to discontinue any subscription program at any time at its discretion.

12. Phil Ham

Phil Ham Hamster

With the 10% discount, I have lots of subscriptions. So far, they have alerted me 30-days prior to every shipment in case I want to cancel the subscription. It seems to work like clockwork.

13. It has been a while since I had a subscription. Has anyone gotten a notification for the first ATB?

14. C Jay

C Jay Member

I have not received a notification on the ATB at this point and it's still listed as TBD on their site. On Feb. 24 I received notification on the Proof Set which is exactly 1 month from the release date. My guess the "end of March" was a soft date and we'll see it sometime early to mid April.

15. statequarterguy

As of this morning all 5 are scheduled at $154.95/ea. The first is 4/7/2014.

16. Good news, and the first is pretty close to the end of March.

17. Phil Ham

Phil Ham Hamster

I got notification this week that they will ship my first 2014 puck subscription in two weeks. On the US mint website, I also see that they now have all five 2014 pucks with a predicted shipment date.

18. Just got confirmation from the US Mint CC rep that the mintage on the 2014-P ATB collector pucks will be 65,000! Yes, I said 65K not 25K! Plenty to go around folks. Forget about low mintage this year. Mintage increased due to increased number of subscriptions this year. Not sure if any of you remember that I predicted in another thread the possibility of the bullion version mintage being lower that the collector version mintage due to the cost savings of the subscription. Well, let's just see how this plays out this year. :) TC

19. Phil Ham

Phil Ham Hamster

I just got notified that my subscription has been backordered with an expected ship date of 19 April. The higher mintages suggest an increase in demand, which may eventually cause the previous year pucks to increase in value. Let us hope.

onecenter likes this.
  20. I was thinking the same thing. Aloha. :);)

Phil Ham likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted