2014 SAE's $22.16 Del

Discussion in 'Bullion Investing' started by throwbackid, Apr 19, 2014.

1. throwbackid

throwbackid Well-Known Member

2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. BHPM Trader

BHPM Trader Active Member

4. green18

green18 Unknown member Sweet on Commemorative Coins Supporter

Heck, I had no problem with them. Took a bit long to get here (mailbox) but it arrived just the same. Nothing fake about them. You got an ax to grind dear fellow?

5. furryfrog02

furryfrog02 Well-Known Member

I'll second green's statement. I placed 2 orders with them this week when we had that nice little drop. Box #1 arrived today and it looks like box #2 should be here Monday. Faster than my orders from Provident.

6. BHPM Trader

Hey, not everyone that invested with Bernie Madoff lost money amd we all know how that ended. No axe to grind, just trying to help people. Delivery issues are the beginning of the end. Two recent examples would be Tulving and Discount Gold Brokers. The road to BK begins with inconsistent delivery.

7. green18

green18 Unknown member Sweet on Commemorative Coins Supporter

Shoot, I don't think this is a Bernie Madoff moment. The guys were legit for me. What was your first hand experience with them? If they's dirty then tell all. I ain't got problem with them and in all likely hood would order again.......

8. Tinpot

Tinpot Well-Known Member

Lots of people on the internet don't understand how things with the bullion dealers work and will complain despite the amount of time being reasonable.

If you send a check, anything around a month is reasonable in my opinion. It will take 3-5 business days for the check to get there. Then they need to wait 5 business days for it successfully clear in order to protect themselves. Then you've got 2-3 business days for the metal to get to you.

9. BHPM Trader

I am well aware of the potential wait times. The issues that I spoke of previously are entirely different.

Last edited: Apr 20, 2014
  10. wishingman42

wishingman42 Member

I had no problem with them. Took about 2 weeks to deliver

11. Tinpot

Tinpot Well-Known Member

Can you show any cases where someone didn't get their metal within 5-6 weeks of their order?

12. BHPM Trader

Absolutely. Go to golddealerreviews.com and search JM Bullion and you will see many.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

13. Tinpot

Tinpot Well-Known Member

All the recent complaints I see are for slow delivery. Could it be a sign of impending trouble? Anything is possible. Some of the complaints might be fakes from other dealers who are upset with their low prices.

I've never had trouble with them myself, I wouldn't suggest anyone send their life savings to them but I would not be scared to make a decent sized order with them.

14. Nuglet

Nuglet Active Member

No problem with them.. shipped quick too.

15. JohnV

JohnV Active Member

The negative reviews could be fakes as well, written from other dealers. Don't think that only the positive reviews are fakes, it can go both ways. My uncle has ordered from them a few times and never had any problems.

16. Dougmeister

Dougmeister Well-Known Member

No problems here either...

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

17. furryfrog02

furryfrog02 Well-Known Member

Just got my 2nd order from them today. Again, no problems.

Draft saved Draft deleted