YUCK

Discussion in 'Coin Roll Hunting' started by SmokinJoe, Jan 29, 2018.

1. SmokinJoe

SmokinJoe Well-Known Member

S20180129_0002.jpg S20180129_0001.jpg 100_2986.JPG 100_2989.JPG Wow.....just got $10 worth of cents at the bank that were NOT bank rolled...You can
    tell they were rolled by hand and all the wrappers looked the same....Well....Take
    a look at what's inside them....I sure don't think it's all gonna be good, but this
    is really crappy coins :hungover:

2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. paddyman98

paddyman98 I'm a professional expert in specializing! Supporter

@SmokinJoe
    Those are definitely beach salwater or brackish river water erosion. Someone turned in their metal detecting finds.

Last edited: Jan 29, 2018
    Oldhoopster and SmokinJoe like this.
  4. SchwaVB57

SchwaVB57 Well-Known Member

Looks like a couple of rolls I cashed in a couple of months ago.

David D and SmokinJoe like this.
  5. abuckmaster147

abuckmaster147 Well-Known Member

And they told us not to eat lead when we were young! Should have said zinc also by the looks of it. I remember as a child breaking a thermometer and playing with the stuff inside. No wonder I can't see or hear to save my butt!!!

SmokinJoe and LaCointessa like this.
  6. LaCointessa

LaCointessa Well-Known Member

What you say @abuckmaster147 ? :eek: We were not supposed to play with that fun silvery liquid stuff that clumped back together every time we smashed it apart into a gazillion little droplets?:wideyed: Mercury! :jawdrop: Oh well, too late now.

And thank you @paddyman98 - Now I know why those few rolls of customer rolled cents I got at the bank once looked the way they did.

paddyman98 and abuckmaster147 like this.
  7. SmokinJoe

SmokinJoe Well-Known Member

Wow....I didn't even think it may be a water problem...Bingo! Thanks paddyman98!

Draft saved Draft deleted