You guys/gals almost lost me.....

Discussion in 'Ancient Coins' started by panzerman, Sep 23, 2018.

1. Cucumbor

Cucumbor Well-Known Member

I'm shocked at reading this @panzerman, and glad you're finally OK

Q

panzerman likes this.
  2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. Pishpash

Pishpash Well-Known Member

Wow, that was close, glad your OK Pman.

panzerman likes this.
  4. panzerman

panzerman Well-Known Member

I wish you a full recovery, sounds very painfull. I had a weird accident last Feb. I was taking my snowblower down from the truck via two ramps, half way down....the ramps gave way. End result, I fell down with the snowblower on top of me. Worse, my left hand was still holding the blower handle, somehow my hand was caught in between the ramp and the snowblower that fell on top of me. So, I ended up breaking two fingers, still finished my snow contracts that day:inpain:
    I never went to see a doctor,just kept on working. Today I have good movement in my fingers.

Theodosius, Valentinian and Smojo like this.
  5. chrsmat71

chrsmat71 I LIKE TURTLES!

YES, do that!!!

[​IMG]

And @Smojo , no more allen wrenches!!!

banded-clipart-clipart-transparent-background.png

Glad all is good/getting better!

RAGNAROK, Johndakerftw and Smojo like this.
  6. Caesar_Augustus

Caesar_Augustus Well-Known Member

Tornados, allen wrenches, and snow blowers! Take care of yourselves, guys! :)

TypeCoin971793 likes this.
  7. Smojo

Smojo dreamliner

Years ago I did lanscape work but was more on the construction side of it, many near misses.
    This thing I did however has me feeling kinda stupid but very thankful it wasn't worse.
    We have to be careful out there all the time.

LMAO. I SO DESERVE THAT. Just don't try to sell that on a t shirt at my work, I will never hear the end of it.
    Brace comes off 10-4 I will gladly accept all prayers 20180919_180336.jpg

8. Collect89

Collect89 Coin Collector

Thankful that you were not hurt. We had some tornados touch down in Connecticut earlier this year. Statistically, I believe that Connecticut only gets 1/2 a tornado per year. When this storm got really bad I considered turning my car around but somehow there was a tree on the ground behind me ? ! ?. At the peak of the storm visibility was only about 10 - 15 meters. (so if you were going to die, you would not see it coming). It passed quickly but this is what it left behind:

My house in the forest:
    photo 1.JPG
    The road at my address:
    All the utility poles (& several trees) have the tops twisted off.
    photo 2.JPG
    Living in the forest, we could never see my son's house through the trees. Now the trees are gone so we can see right into his house.
    photo 3.JPG

Anyone got a tornado depicted on an ancient coin?

Johndakerftw and panzerman like this.
  9. @panzerman Going out on a limb here, but I think you better put someone in your will that will take care of all that gold in the event you try to make like a tree and get crushed by a falling branch. I volunteer as steward.

panzerman likes this.
  10. Mat

Mat Ancient Coincoholic

Good to hear you are OK.

panzerman likes this.
  11. ancient coin hunter

ancient coin hunter 3rd Century Usurper

Man, that's scary. Glad that you are OK @panzerman

panzerman likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted