YES OR NO?

Discussion in 'Error Coins' started by shilines, Mar 25, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cheech9712

Cheech9712 Every thing is a guess

I didn't like the knitting comment. Stereotyping

2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. mikenoodle

mikenoodle The Village Idiot Supporter

Yes. That’s a better question.
    No. I can’t tell anything from your photo, honest or not.
    Maybe you’re looking for help, maybe you’re seeking attention, maybe you’re trying to get a rise out of people.

4. mikenoodle

Why are you quoting me? I didn’t say it.

Cheech9712 likes this.
  5. shilines

shilines Active Member

Because I asked a question???? I'm sorry I thought this was cointalk.com a website where you actually talk about coins. My bad

6. shilines

shilines Active Member

What are you talking about, I love everybody

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 27, 2018
  7. mikenoodle

You were told in no uncertain terms that your photograph was not sufficient to answer your question.

If you want an answer that means anything, you need to provide a better photo, it’s that simple.

People ask questions all of the time. If you want a meaningful answer, then you have to provide exhibit that allows an intelligent debate.

8. eddiespin

eddiespin Fast Eddie

You poor thing. :D

mikenoodle likes this.
  9. Pickin and Grinin

Pickin and Grinin Well-Known Member

10. Kentucky

Kentucky Supporter! Supporter

I'm tired of this game... bye

eric6794 likes this.
  11. shilines

shilines Active Member

How bout you take that 40watt light your speaking of and edited You dont criticize people for trying or for trying to learn something new. Whats your problem anyway, why are you so rude, sarcastic, and just plain ole grumpy. If this site attracts people like you then maybe I should join elsewhere. I bet you're single too. Just a guess. Oh and by the way conversing with people in a cool and respectable way is obviously not your thing. So, knitting would be a more suitable hobby for you. I would love a pink beanie with a scarf to match for next winter

12. shilines

shilines Active Member

I second that emotion!

13. cpm9ball

cpm9ball CANNOT RE-MEMBER

You don't hear Danica Patrick complaining about the "good ole boys" who started NASCAR, do you?

Chris

MisterWD likes this.
  14. cpm9ball

cpm9ball CANNOT RE-MEMBER

I was merely trying to give you some helpful tips after you said that you used a 100W bulb. That told me that you didn't know what you were doing.

edited You're one of those stereotypes who doesn't like to take suggestions even if it is intended to help you improve yourself.

This is why I am single now and happier for it!:happy::happy::happy:

Chris

shilines likes this.
  15. Clawcoins

Clawcoins Damaging Coins Daily

I guess we'll never actually see any decent pictures

16. eric6794

eric6794 Well-Known Member

@shilines if you want to join the coin community, oh wait you dont. Nobody will take you serious, Back off and learn.

17. Spark1951

Spark1951 Accomplishment, not Activity

shilines...I thought you said you were serious. If you are, act like it. All you've done so far is make people mad at you...Spark

18. ldhair

ldhair Clean Supporter

Folks here gave you information you needed to improve your images. If you don't take that information and us it, you will never get good answers to your questions.

19. V. Kurt Bellman

V. Kurt Bellman Yes, I'm blunt! Get over your "feeeeelings".

Whether YOU intentionally processed your images or not, AT LEAST your device's software did, and NOT in a useful or helpful way. It is not designed to alter images to effectuate evaluation of images, it's working its little guts out to "sharpen" them. In this particular case, all that does is create "artifacts" that aren't in the true subject. Don't take its a personal affront. You didn't write its software.

shilines likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.