YES OR NO?

Discussion in 'Error Coins' started by shilines, Mar 25, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. shilines

shilines Active Member

Okay DOUBLED
    Okay I will post one. Can I upload a short video I wonder, because I will video me taking the coin and shooting the picture to dismiss the theory that I photo shop it.

2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. shilines

shilines Active Member

I SWARE ON EVERYTHING I DID NOT ALTER PICTURE. PLEASE BELIEVE ME!!!

4. shilines

shilines Active Member

OMG NO IT HAS NOT, I TOOK THE PICTURE WITH MY CELL PHONE AND A LAMP WITH A 100 WATT BULB NEAR IT. I PROMISE YOU

5. shilines

shilines Active Member

Lol your funny. I said that because I noticed that ever since I joined that there are a lot of members who like to crack jokes and make fun of what you post which is cool by because I have a sense a humor too. But in this particular post all jokes aside because I am passionate about my possible find and is really seeking the opinion of mature, honest people who have been collecting for some time. Of course you can respond other than yes or no!

6. shilines

shilines Active Member

Ps. KNITTING WILL NEVER BE MY THING BY THE WAY!

7. shilines

shilines Active Member

Why?

8. Dave363

Dave363 Well-Known Member

In order for some one to give you there opinion with out taking a guess we would need better pics, your pics are blurry if you are able to take that pic then you should be able to provide a better one.

If you truly are looking for a true yes then take a better pic, if you are looking for a yes based on that pic it maybe false.

It's your coin we can only provide info based on what we see and what you provide I wouldn't want my doctor to operate on Me based on the x-rays that you provided.JMHO
    Dave

9. paddyman98

paddyman98 I'm a professional expert in specializing! Supporter

@shilines
    Would your Cent look like this?
    Look at the B in LIBERTY.. Look at the obvious doubling on all the other letters -
    US0001-1969S-Dbl-Die-obv-Lincoln-Cent-obv-lg-5702f7e85f9b581408a9f60c.jpg

10. shilines

shilines Active Member

I Can respect that!

Dave363 likes this.
  11. shilines

shilines Active Member

OKAY YOU GUYS WIN. SO IF ITS NOT THE FAMOUS 1969 SDD THEN WHAT IS IT? MECHANICAL DOUBLING DONT LOOK LIKE THAT. I CAN CLEARLY SEE TWO OF THE SAME LETTERS ESPECIALLY IN LIBERTY. WHAT WOULD THIS BE CALLED THEN?. I DONT GET IT GUYS. BUT THANKS ANYWAY

12. paddyman98

WHY ARE YOU TYPING IN ALL CAPS?
    ARE YOU ANGRY?
    We are just trying to help. Post a clearer picture like we asked.. That simple.

Last edited: Mar 26, 2018
  13. sakata

sakata Devil's Advocate

So you walk around with YES OR NO painted on your hand?

14. paddyman98

You keep referring to God.. I am a minister in a church and want to ask a serious question.. I am asking you for an honest clear picture without involving God.
    IMG_20170620_163659_5132.jpg
    YES or NO?

15. Dave363

Dave363 Well-Known Member

In case you didn't no all caps means you are shouting at us. LOL
    Dave

Last edited: Mar 26, 2018
    shilines likes this.
  16. shilines

shilines Active Member

You know what i mean. I added the words yes or no from an app thats it. I havent yet found a photo editing app that would let all the letters on a coin be doubled . But honestly this is how the picture came out.

17. shilines

shilines Active Member

I was lol

18. sakata

sakata Devil's Advocate

I don't have a clue what you mean because your original post did not pose a question that required a yes or no answer.

19. shilines

shilines Active Member

The question is ... Is this a genuine 1969s ddo in your opinion . There is that better?

20. shilines

shilines Active Member

PicsArt_03-26-02.58.15.jpg PicsArt_03-26-02.58.15.jpg PicsArt_03-26-02.58.15.jpg

21. shilines

shilines Active Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.